7. Save you

~~

Jeongguk sat down at his usual spot at the café. There were fifteen minutes left before Taehyung had his shift. "Let's eat something before you go" Jeongguk suggests. The two walk to the counter, Jeongguk ordering a normal coffee while Taehyung ordered his favourite Chocolate milkshake before they sat down again.
Taehyung quickly finished his milkshake since he didn't have much time left. The blonde stood up ready to leave when Jeongguk held his wrist. "kiss?" The ravenette cutely asks, pouting a little. Taehyung giggles, leaning down as the two shared a soft kiss. After pulling away, Jeongguk softly kissed Taehyung's cheek once more before the blonde disappeared behind the counter.

Soon, he came out wearing a black apron around his waist as he stood behind the counter as the cashier. Jungkook sighed, observing Taehyung's movements before a certain someone entered the cafe. "Bogum?" Jungkook softly whispers to himself as he entered the cafe, walking behind the counter as well. Even though Taehyung saw Bogum, he ignored him. Jeongguk noticed and smiled to himself. An hour later, Taehyung was still working. Jeongguk had to leave to complete some homework. The manager had told the blonde to go home early today since there were not much customers.

Taehyung picked his bag up, walking out the cafe when he spotted a familiar figure. Eunha. "What?" He asks, clenching his jaw. "I'm here to take you" she smirks before two men step out of the car beside her, shoving Taehyung into the back of the car and they drove away. Taehyung had started crying and panicking. He quickly dialed Jeongguk's number, trying to be as quite as possible.

he ravenette picked up soon. "J-jeongguk" Taehyung's voice softly cracked. "My father's men have come to get me gguk i-i" he started crying more. "I'll come save you" and the ravenette hung up.

The car soon stopped in front of a bungalow. Taehyung shivered. He hated this place. The guards kicked him out of the car as they dragged the blonde inside. "Taehyung, long time" An old man growled. "Father"

~~