9. I'll be okay

~~

It was three days later, Taehyung was finally discharged from the hospital. Jeongguk was always by his side, taking care of Taehyung's needs. "Gguk I told you, I'm fine" Taehyung wanted a glass of water. So he got out of bed but was unfortunately stopped by Jeongguk. "Go back to bed babe. I'll get you water" Jeongguk rushed to the kitchen go pour Taehyung a glass of water. The blonde loved to be spoiled, but Jeongguk was spoiling him too much. "Kook, I told you to stop spoiling me so much!" Taehyung whines, gulping down the water. Jeongguk just chuckles.

"Your a princess. My princess and I'm going to treat you like one" the ravenette softly kisses the elder before walking back into the kitchen to continue the cooking he was doing.

Taehyung huffs and pouts. Taehyung low-key liked being spoiled by Jeongguk. I mean, who wouldn't be?

Night time came, the two were cuddled on Jeongguk's bed together. Jeongguk watching some lame bunny videos on his phone, while Taehyung mindlessly ran his fingers through the youngers soft hair.

They were both in their own world, when the ringing of the phone bought them back.

Jungkook looks over to see who was calling Taehyung and frowned when he saw the caller ID.

"Who is it?" Taehyung tries to see but fails. "it's your lawyer" Jeongguk responds, grabbing the phone, handing it over to Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, Mr Song?"

"Your father is going on trial tomorrow
We need you in court"

"Oh okay
What time?"

"10am in the morning.
Please don't be late
Goodnight"

"Okay Mr Song
Goodnight"

Taehyung hangs up, tossing the phone somewhere on the bed. "What'd he say?" Jungkook looks up at Taehyung.

"I need to be in court tomorrow before 10am" the elder replies. Jeongguk adjusts his position on Taehyung's stomach so he could see the elder better.

Taehyung gazed at Jeongguk who's head rested on his stomach while his body laid in between Taehyung's leg.

"You'll be okay, right?" Jungkook also puts his phone away. Taehyung sighs. "You coming?" Taehyung asks. "of course I'll be there babe" Jungkook smiles.

"Then I'll be okay"

~~