8. Good Job

~~

The men shoved Taehyung onto the couch, a rope keeping his wrists together. "So, son" his father sat down on the couch opposite him. "I am not your son" Taehyung lowly growled. "Go home" he said to all the men standing there. They all nodded, leaving. Mr Kim brought his attention back to Taehyung. "why did you leave?" He asks. Taehyung coldly scoffs. "Why did I leave? Because you wouldn't stop sleeping around with women!" The blonde yells as Mr Kim chuckles. "Is that the only reason?" He asks. Taehyung scoffs again. "You were going to SELL ME OFF! For money" Taehyung growls again. "So what!? That's what you deserve! Your nothing but a slut!" Mr Kim stood up, picking the blonde up by his collar.

"After you left, I got a call one of my clients. She told me she wanted to buy you. And you! You were not there! I lost so much money!" Mr Kim shoved Taehyung on the floor as he groaned in pain. "Y-you are the w-worst father e-ever..your n-not even m-my father" Taehyung stuttered out. "You son of a bitch!" Mr Kim slaps him in the face, kicking his stomach multiple times as Taehyung coughs out blood. "Your no son to me! Your a disgrace!" He kicks him again, picking him up and throwing him against a small table making the glass on top shatter and fall on Taehyung's head.

Just then, the main door bursts open. "J-jungkook?" Taehyung softly stutters before falling unconscious. "What type of father are you?!" Jungkook punches Mr Kim on his face making him fall back. "He's a slut! He deserves this!" Mr Kim yells, earning yet another punch from the ravenette making him fall onto the ground. Police officers charge into the room, picking up Mr Kim, leading him to the police car. Jeongguk immediately rushes to Taehyung. "Hey, Tae wake up, p-please" Jeongguk notices the blood on the blondes face and head.

The ambulance arrives, as Taehyung was placed on the stretcher. "We'll find his men. And those women. Don't worry" the officer informs Jeongguk who smiles in return before rushing into the ambulance, sitting down by Taehyung's side. After they reached the hospital, Taehyung was rushed into the emergency room and Jeongguk was told to wait outside. The ravenette anxiously waited outside the emergency room, biting on his nails, hoping and praying Taehyung was okay.

After what seemed like hours, the doctor finally stepped out of the emergency room. Jeongguk rushed to him as he took his mask off. "How is he?" Jeongguk asks. The doctor sighs. "He's doing okay. He did have alot of blood loss but it's okay now. Taehyung will probably be unconscious for the next couple hours. Make sure he doesn't move alot and he needs rest" The doctor says. "When can I see him?" Jeongguk was eager to meet his boyfriend. "In a few hours" the doctor replies. Jeongguk thanks him before he walks away.

The ravenette decides to go back to the dorm and get changed. Jeongguk drives back, taking a shower, changing into some comfortable clothes before calling Jimin and telling him to go to the hospital. Jimin panicked but agreed anyway. Jimin and Yoongi rushed to the hospital. Jeongguk, who was already there, saw them and waved. "Hey" he forces a smile. "What happened?!" Jimin asks. "Taehyung" Jeongguk blurts out. "WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?" The pink hair started to get worried. Jeongguk calmly explained everything to the two, Jimin had started to cry.

"Mr Jeon" a nurse walks up to them. "Uh, Kim Taehyung is asking for you" she informs before walking away. Jeongguk waste no time as he rushes to Taehyung's hospital room.
As Jeongguk opens the door, he sees Taehyung smiling beautifully, speaking to the female doctor who was checking him. "T-Tae" it was a soft whisper that left the ravenette's mouth, but loud enough for Taehyung to hear. As soon as Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk's, tears started to pool in both their eyes. The doctor left, wanting to give them some privacy.
"Jeongguk?" Taehyung couldn't believe. The ravenette walks closer to Taehyung's bed with a smile.

"Hey baby" he smiles, hand reaching out to caress the blondes cheek. "You saved me" Taehyung smiles. Jeongguk nods, leaning down. "I did" and Jeongguk tightly embraces the elder in a hug, careful not to hurt him too much. Taehyung hugs back, burying his face into Jeongguk's chest. It was only a few seconds later that the blonde realised Jeongguk was crying due to a sob that left his mouth. "Ggukie? Are you crying?" Taehyung pulled away, cupping Jeongguk's face in his hands. "I-I can't help it..i-i don't know what I'd do without you" Jeongguk cried harder.

Taehyung sat up on the bed, hugging his boyfriend again. "I'm here ggukie, don't cry" Taehyung rubbed his back soothingly. "I should've been there earlier Taehyung, i-i" the ravenette couldn't even speak. "No ggukie you saved me. That's enough" Taehyung also let a few tears down. "Don't cry ggukie or I'll cry too" and Jeongguk immediately stopped crying, pulling away and wiping his tears. "I'm sorry" he softly mumbles as Taehyung giggles. "Don't be sorry ggukie. I love you" Taehyung brightly smiles. "I love you too baby. So so much" and Jeongguk leaned down again, placing a loving kiss on Taehyung's lips, which the blonde returned almost immediately.

The two were in their own love bubble, too distracted by eachother to care about the world around them. It was only until Yoongi cleared his throat that the couple broke away, Jeongguk looking away awkwardly. "Taehyungie!" Jimin ran up to his best friend. "Jiminie!" Taehyung smiled. The two share a brief hug before they start talking about random stuff. Yoongi walks up to Jeongguk, patting his back. "Good job bro" Jeongguk smiles at Yoongi and then turns his head to Taehyung.

Seeing him smiling like that, so happy. Jeongguk indeed did a good job at saving him, Taehyung, the love of his life.

~~