15. Something had to be done

~~

"Take a shower baby" Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung from the back.

"Join me?" Taehyung turns around, circling his arms around the ravenette's neck.

"Sure" Jeongguk smirks before connecting their lips in a heated kiss.

The two kissed passionately, Jeongguk caressing Taehyung's inner thing, signalling him to jump, which he did. The ravenette held Taehyung protectively.

Jeongguk walked towards the bathroom after making sure the front door was locked.

As they reached, Jeongguk closed the bathroom door, placing Taehyung onto the sink as he began to kiss down the blonde's jaw and neck.

"Off" Taehyung whined, pointing at his and Jeongguk's clothing. The ravenette quickly removed his own shirt and pants, including his boxers. Taehyung did the same, leaving them both naked in front of each other.

Jeongguk turned the shower on, waiting for the water to heat up a little, meanwhile kissing Taehyung hard.

After the water was hot enough, Jeongguk picked Taehyung up again, bringing them into the shower. The water hit their skin, making it more heated than it already was.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, your not gonna be able to walk" Jeongguk growls, latching his lips onto Taehyung's collar bones, sucking on them making the other moan.

Taehyung tugged on the youngers hair as Jeongguk sucked on his neck, creating a hickey.

Jeongguk pushed two fingers into Taehyung's hole, without warning, making the elder moan from pain.

"G-gguk" Taehyung moans, tugging onto Jeongguk's hair. After Jeongguk had stretched him out enough, the ravenette moved to kiss Taehyung again. "Ready?" Taehyung just nods, wanting Jeongguk inside of him.

Time skip••
°°The next day°°

"Hey gguk?" Taehyung calls as they walk down the hallway of their uni. "I need to go to work today" Jungkook had completely forgotten Taehyung had a part time job.

"Oh babe, I need to complete some assignments" Jungkook really wanted to go with Taehyung. The blonde smiles.

"It's okay" Taehyung quickly pecked Jeongguk's lips before walking into his class.

••Time skip••
(Sorry for all the time skips)

Taehyung was finally done with work. He'd been at the café for atleast four hours now, serving customers and taking their orders.

After he packed up, grabbing his bag, Taehyung made his way out the cafe. Since it was close to uni, he decided to walk back.

Taehyung wasn't surprised when he saw few people on the streets. It was pretty dark out, most people at home.

Taehyung's phone rang, as he quickly answered, seeing Jeongguk was calling him.

"Hey ggukie"

"You done?"

"Yea I'm just by the curb"

"Come soon"

"I will-ah!"

"Tae?! Taehyung!?"

Taehyung was pushed into a small alley, a hand over his mouth as his phone fell from his hand.

The person pushed Taehyung against the wall harshly. "Finally. I get to hold you" Taehyung was surprised. "Bogum?" The brown haired male chuckled. "I've been waiting so long" Bogum leaned in to Taehyung's neck, biting harshly at the skin creating dark, purple circles.

Taehyung cried out of pain as Bogum held his wrist tightly. That would definitely leave a mark.

Bogum continued to torture Taehyung, biting onto his neck, harshly biting his lips. Bogum unbuttoned the blondes shirt. Just as he was about to latch his lips onto Taehyung's tan chest, Bogum was pushed off of Taehyung as he fell onto the floor with a thud.

Jeongguk punched Bogum multiple times before he finally became unconscious.

"Tae!?" Jeongguk scrambled towards Taehyung who was on the floor, crying. Taehyung flinched when the ravenette held his hand. "Hey, baby, it's me" Jeongguk carefully embraced his boyfriend in a hug.

"ggukie..it hurts" Taehyung cried against Jeongguk's chest. The ravenette took note of all the marks on Taehyung's neck, not to mention the blonde's lips, that were bleeding.

Jeongguk shivered thinking of what would've happened if he hadn't arrived here.

"Let's go back" Jeongguk carefully lifted Taehyung up into his arms as they walked back to the dorm, leaving Bogum behind, but they didn't care.

As soon as they reached the dorm, Jeongguk removed the first aid kit, applying medicine on Taehyung's wounds.

The blonde would flinch everytime, which made Jeongguk angry at Bogum. Something had to be done about him.

~~