17. New

~~

••Time Skip••
2 Years Later

Taehyung sighed as he pushed the last box into the new apartment. Jeongguk followed close behind with another box in his hands. "That's it?" Taehyung nodded as a yes as the two proceeded to take a seat on the couch.
It was two years later. Alot had happened in the past two years.

Jeongguk and Taehyung finally graduated. The two had bought their own apartment in Seoul, wanting to live together. Jeongguk got a job in a dance academy as a choreographer.

While Taehyung became an artist. They were earning enough money to live a peaceful and happy life. And yes, Jeongguk was planning on asking Taehyung to marry him, but not so soon. The two were still young and their relationship still needed to build further.

"Let's put our stuff away" Taehyung nodded at Jeongguk's suggestion before they stood up, going back to the cardboard boxes, opening them and placing the items inside in their respective place.

And that's how the next week went by. Jeongguk and Taehyung getting their apartment done. The two were tired, but it was worth it in the end.

It was Friday morning, the two were casually sitting on their couch. There was silence in the room, until Jeongguk spoke. "Let's go out today" and Taehyung couldn't agree more.

~~
The end is near :(