Rule 4 • Loyalty to the Queen is Absolute

The scariest thing about attraction was that it was above all else. It didn't care about gender, race, status or availability. All that mattered was you, them and that uncontrollable urge to have them by your side.

Dominic was strong enough to push all attraction towards anyone other than his girlfriend to the far back of his mind. However, intoxication tended to greatly weaken someone's resolve and he didn't even realise when he'd gotten behind the girl sitting at the vanity, softly caressing the path between her neck and shoulder.

She smelt of lavender and vanilla, odd, uncommon and so damn tempting. While touching Darjani, Yvonne's smile and dirty blond hair kept popping up in Dominic's head but it was too faint to stop what he was doing.

He couldn't deny his slight attraction to the dark female sitting in front of him and he could no longer suppress it either. He buried his lips in her faux locks, noticing how it was much softer than he'd anticipated.

"God, you make me lose all control." Dominic whispered breathlessly, desire, lust and the effects of alcohol clouding his senses. Darjani's skin was soft like velvet and her palm on the back of his neck was soft and smooth like velvet. A far contrast from Yvonne's strong ones, roughed up from hours sparring against trainers and her dad.

"I never realised I had such an effect on you." Darjani replied, her breath hitched slightly at Dominic's scent when he bent down to trail kisses along her neck. He smelt of cologne and she noticed a hint of smoke mixed in. She felt hot in the air conditioned room, very aware of the male whose body was softly pressed against her back.

"Is that so?" He kissed her jaw, "I guess I'm good at hiding it."

"Yh, suppressing it by burying your face in Yvonne's bosom." Darjani commented with slight anger in her veins, her fingers feeling the rough stubble of his chin.

Her words caused a shift in Dominic's mood, he roughly turned her to him and smashed his lips unto hers, leaning unto her body and using the vanity as support.

He brought up his head, a mischievous smirk dancing along his features.

"So you're jealous now?" He asked slyly, loving as Darjani sat under him, power and seduction practically oozing off of her Louis Vuitton bustier top dress. He loved the way she commanded attention, the way her presence filled up an entire room, the opulence with which she carried herself.

She trailed his sharp jawline, eliciting a low moan from his throat. Darjani grinned wickedly, loving the effect she had on him. She raised her head to his ear, whispering seductively as one if his hands gripped her waist tightly.

"Don't mistake my observation for jealousy. Learn now that I don't envy anything because I am very capable of getting everything." Darjani said and then proceeded to trail kissed along his jaw as he had done to her moments earlier.

His grip on her waist tightened and so did his trousers against his crotch. He kissed her again and grabbed her thigh, forcing her to stand up. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it away then pulled the Darjani towards him, pressing her soft breasts against his hard chest as well as her lips against his.

Darjani couldn't hold back her moan of delight. Yvonne's heartbroken face popped into her head but it was washed away by her desire for the man who currently had her pressed against him, kissing her with everything he had. She'd wanted this for so long and finally getting it gave her a high no amount of drugs or alcohol ever could.

Soon they soon forgot all about the world around them, completely engrossed in each other, their moans lost in the night.

~~~~