Rule 5 • Rule Breakers Must be Punished

Dominic drove up speedily, in record time. Not only was he late but he was also horrified to wake up in Adonis' manor, stark naked and holding Darjani securely in his arms.

However, what scared him more than finding out that he'd cheated on his girlfriend was that he was eager to see the Somali in school, more eager than he ever was to see his girlfriend.

He ran up the stairs of his mansion to his room, hurriedly took a bath to erase the scent of alcohol and perfume. Luckily for him, he was free first period but he was certain that Yvonne would be worried.

He dressed in his uniform and drove to school, catching the Queen as she walked calmly into the school building. She seemed so cool and collected, not at all bothered that she was late and had slept with another girl's boyfriend.

Dominic walked up to her hastily and grabbed her arm, swiftly recalling the way he caressed it the night before, and pulled her into a storage room. Littered around were chairs, tables and whatnot.

"Your grip is quite tight, you know. I don't want to see a bruise." Darjani said, forcing him to let go of her.

"I'm sorry, it's just that... "

"You're confused and horrified to find out we slept together." She rolled her eyes, completing his thoughts.

"How are you so calm?"

The girl in question just shrugged and sat on a table, showing no signs of surprise or bewilderment.

"I can't believe I cheated on her." Dominic paced around the storage room, his heart hammering in his chest.

"You know, worrying about it won't help the matter. What's done is done, the best you can do it forget about that and move on." Darjani said, playing with her hair.

"You don't understand. After what happened, I can't look at her without feeling guilty."

"You've grown soft, Dominic. As an elite, you're not supposed to become so attached to outsiders, they're liabilities. Now look where we are." She got up from the table she was sitting on and walked over to Dominic, placing her hand on his shoulder.

He turned back to look at her, a shocked and confused look on his face, "Liability? She's not some liability, she's my girlfriend. Don't talk about her like that. " He hastily moved away and backed her, scared of the feelings her touch stirred in him.

"Now you're defensive, you weren't last night." She narrowed her eyes darkly, victory dancing in them as Dominic's fist tightened.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He turned towards Darjani, a lost look on his face. "What do you want from me?"

She smiled, approaching him slowly. When she reached him, she placed a velvety palm at the back of his neck, drawing down to her height.

"Darling," She whispered into his ear, a victorious smirk on her lips, "You've already given it to me, and I want more."

Dominic cursed himself, his weak resolve and his feelings. He cursed them all, silently but surely as he wrapped his arms around Darjani and began kissing down her neck.

"Unfortunately, I do too." He cursed his words as well, and cursed his groin as it hardened to the moans and sighs of the woman he held.

They touched and kissed and did much worse in the storage room, both completely engrossed in each other. But not completely oblivious to the time.

"Let's stop now, class will soon be over and we need to go far away from each other when Yvonne sees any one of us." Darjani pulled away from Dominic reluctantly.