How You Met

Hann: You and your friend has tickets to a concert in town, though you weren't a big fan of the band you decided to tag along for fun. You had tickets for seating, so you were in no rush to get to the venue or to get to your seats. With alcohol in your system and a pint of beer in your hand, you got to your seats just as the support act was about to come on. You walked up the stairs to the seats and clambered over people to get to the seats until someone bumped into you causing the drink to go over both of you. You both started apologizing profusely "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" he said"No it's my fault I should have been more careful" you both looked at each other and started laughing "Can I buy you a new drink to replace your spilled one" he laughed "Yeah sure" you said sweetly as you both walked out of the venue and into the bar area "I didn't get your name, I'm Adam" he said as he was waiting for his and your drink to be poured "y/n" "Here's your drink" he said as he gave you your beer "Thank you, Adam, is there anythning I can do to repay you, like dinner or something" you laughed as you took a sip of your drink "Like a date?" he questioned "Yeah i guess like a date" you said and you both exchanged number for a date "How about Friday?" he said "yeah Friday works" you said you wlaked back to your seats and sat down as your friend turned to you "What happened ?" she said questionably "He's called Adam and just bought me another drink he's super sweet, and we are going on a date next Friday" she quietly squeeled ans you laughed at her the concert started and you could stop thinking about Adam and your date next friday.

George: You were late to work so by the time your lunch break came around you were in need of a coffee. Luckily it was only a short walk from your office. You had ordered your coffee and were waiting for your name to be called out. Finally, your remedy for a shitty morning was passed to you and you headed out the door to go back to your office. As you walked out though you bumped into a tall figure which made both of your coffee go all over you "Shit sorry love, I didn't see you there" he said apologetically "It's fine" you grumbled as your only relief was all over you and this stranger "Let me at least buy you another coffee" he said sweetly "Sure". You both walked back into the coffee shop and ordered to more coffees, through ordering them you found out he was called George. Once the coffees were done he led you to an area in the coffee shop and you both sat down and took off your coat "Bad day I'm guessing" he said as he laughed "Yeah if only you knew" you chuckled you both chatted and learned a few things about each other each telling each other about your morning and a few facts put in here and there until finally, you realized you should probably head back to work before you got into even more trouble" I should probably get going I need to get back to work, it was nice meeting you George" you said as you grabbed your coat "Wait, dont got yet at least not without giving me your number" he laughed and you blushed at his boldness "Here" you said as you wrote it on a napkin "Maybe we can meet up after I've finshed work?" you said and smiled at him "Yeah I'd like that Y/N" he said as he pulled you in for a hug "see you after work, Bye George" "Bye" he said as you walked out of the coffee shop and back to work.

Matty: You were standing against a wall after needing some air from the stuffy club you were in. The cold air made you cool down quickly and allow you to collect your thought. You lit up a cigarette and breathe out a sigh of relief as the smoke fille you lung. You stood there for a bit until you saw a man standing near you "Have you got a cig or a lighter I could borrow?" he said sweetly "Yeah, here" you passed him the lighter and cigarette "Thanks love" you sat there with the man not saying anything until your cigarette was finished and you stubbed it out, You were tempted to light other one but you knew your friends would be looking for you "Hey wait" you heard the mans voice behind you "You forgot your lighter" he said as he placed it back into your hand "Thanks" you said as you put it back into your pocket "I'm Matty by the way" he said "Y/n" "the least I could do is get you a drink to repay you for the cig and lighter" you chuckled at his offer "Sure I wouldn't mind another drink" you both walked back into the bar and after two galsses of wine were ordered you both sat at the bar "You're really pretty" he said fowardly and you blushed at his "So are you Matty" you laughed, you weren't sure if it was the club or alchol to blame for your forwardness " I know this isn't exactly ideal to ask someone if you have only just met them, but would you maybe like to go out for dinner or a movie sometimes?" "Like a date?" you laughed "Yeah a date" he smiled "Yeah I'd love that, I'll give you my number so we can arrange one" you placed your number into his phone "It was nice meeting you Matty" you placed a small kiss on his cheek "You too Y/N" he smiled back at him and you walked back over to your friends

Ross: -You had decided to take up a new instrument for the new year, and now you were browsing around the music store to find an instrument and after 15 minutes had no clue what instrument to get. Until you stumbled upon a really beautiful bass, as you went to grab it so did someone else. You both laughed "Sorry, you obviously saw it first" you laughed as you apologized to the man "Aw no you obviously grabbed it, it's probably a sign I don't need another one" he also laughed and his laugh made you blush a bit "Do you play?" you asked, "Yeah I'm in a band were about to start touring again in a few months and I thought i get a new one for the road, what about you?" "That's really cool, I've never met anyone from a band, but no I don't play I decided to play an instrument for the New Year" you said sweetly to the man "Bass is a good option, maybe I could teach you sometime" he said forwardly "Yeah I'd like that ..." "I'm Ross," he said as he stuck his hand out "Y/N" you chuckled as you shook his hand "You should have it, and if I give you lessons then it would technically be both of ours" you laughed at his comment "Yeah, ok then I wouldn't mind lesson, I probably need them" you took the bass off the wall with Ross's help and paid for it at the counter "I'll hold you to those bass lesson Ross," you said as you were about to leave the shop "Won't I need your number then to contact you" he laughed and so did you as he passed his phone over and you typed in your number "I'll see you soon for those lessons," he said and you laughed "Yeah, ill see you later Ross and thanks for the bass and lesson" you waved at him and left the music store with your new bass in hand.