Hickeys

Hann: You both don't leave them unless you are drunk or by accident. With you, you notice them very quickly and try to cover them to the best of your ability and sometimes Adam tells you not to worry and just let them be. But with him on the other hand, you would probably leave them accidentally and he would forget about them, and when the boys would tease him and make him go bright red with embarrassment, but he doesn't mind the embarrassment as he knows it wasn't meant to serve as an embarrassment but more as affection and love from you

George: George would probably only leave hickeys where he could see, and he would always smirk at you when he knew you had them just to get you to laugh or roll your eyes at him. He would usually leave them down on your hips or on your legs or chest. Even though you don't leave them often he likes when you give him one as he thinks of it as a mark of love, they aren't much of a problem until Matty starts talking about one he saw on you or George then starts to bring up your sex life and you both just laugh or groan at his comments.

Matty: Lol Matty wouldn't care if he gave you one or not, he would just leave them, they usually are very noticeable and you defiantly think he leaves them in the hardest to cover and most notable places. You love them but sometimes its a bit annoying to cover a thousand of them. Matty would always beg you to leave them on him, but you try your hardest not to as the man has a reputation for not wearing a shirt on stage, though when you leave them he thinks they are pretty fun and he thinks its kind of hot when you leave them on him.

Ross: Surprisingly Ross tends to leave quite a lot of hickeys and with the roughness of his beard, which leaves a beard rash, makes them 10 times more noticeable, but he always leaves them in random places which makes them harder to spot. On the other hand, you usually don't leave nay on him unless your super rough as you'd never want to embarrass him, but when you do leave them he doesn't mind and is pretty good at hiding or covering them with your help.