Voicemails

Hann: ' hi love, it feel weird to not hear you voice and to leave with is voicemail but you are probably asleep or busy with work. But I hope you're ok and I just want you to know that I love you and I miss you a lot, but I'm sure you already knew that babe. I really wish you were her with me I know you would love every minute of it and I hope I can take you to all of these amazing places we have been going to while on tour. I can't wait to see you and take you out to make up for all the missed time. I'm excited to get and see my snuggle buddy again and I just want to have you back in my arms and to kiss you again. Hope you sleep well and have an amazing day I can't wait to see you and kiss again once tour's all over bye love you sweetheart'

George: ' hi babe, I know you're probably asleep but fuck that sleep is for the weak. Matty just told me to shut and go to sleep how fucking rude what a twat. Anyways, I just wanted to say I miss you a lot and I miss cuddling you babe I pretty much miss everything your hugs, kisses and our stupid movie nights where neither of us watch the film and talk over it. I can't wait to see you in 3 days and tell you about everything. I don't want to make you sad so please don't cry if you are listening to this, I wish you were here, but, there is only like what 72 hours until I see you again and I get to hug and kiss you again and get high with you which I pretty much already doing without you sorry but not really. Alright love you my love I'll see you soon.'

Matty: 'hi baby, you didn't pick up which is a bit rude but you're probably sleep so you are forgiven. We are heading off to are next stop and I really miss you. Tonight's show was really great and we really enjoyed it but I know I would have enjoyed it more if you were there. We went to this cool art gallery which I knew you would have loved but If you were there with me so we could have taken loads of photos and I could hear your laugh echo in the gallery and we both get weird looks from all the strangers who are there. Anyways I should probably go to sleep now I love you and please call me when you wake up if you don't I'll probably be pissed off. Just kidding I love you but seriously call me and text me when you wake up ok alright bye"

Ross: ' Hi honey, I know your probably asleep but I thought you would still enjoy listening to this voicemail and my voice. I miss you and I can't wait to see you once tour is finished and tell you all my stories about all the places we visited, and maybe I might even bring you back a gift or two. You'll totally enjoy and hopefully laugh at the story about George and Matty getting stuck in a bin together. I'm sorry if this woke you up but give your stuffed penguin a cuddle from me and I promise I will be back on only a week you have know idea how excited I am to see you again I love you so fucking much and I can't wait to piss you off with my sarcastic attitude in less than 7 days. Alright I love you baby never forget that I'll see you soon'