𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

instagram

stevieelgort see u soon @theacademy

stevieelgort
see u soon @theacademy

liked by tchalamet, saoirse and 839,727 others

view all 18,830 comments

saoirse BEAUTY QUEEN

giaburton oh my goodness

lilyrose_depp who needs an oscar when ur already THE GRAND PRIZE

kaitlyndever i will marry u rn

hunterschafer 😍 best of luck tn ❤️

real life

"Yeah, it's insane." Stevie grinned, completing the last of many red carpet interviews. "It's my first ever award show so I'm already ecstatic. The fact that I'm nominated is just the cherry on top of the cake."

"And who are you most excited to see tonight?" The representative asked, smiling a little too broadly at Stevie.

"I'm really excited to see Billie Eilish! I heard she's here tonight and I've never met her so I'd really like to." She nodded politely, a small smile never leaving her lips

"What about your Little Women castmates?" The interviewer raised her eyebrows at Stevie. She knew what she was insinuating before she even said it. "I think I speak for the majority when I say that people were hoping you would walk the red carpet with Timothée Chalamet tonight."

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll see them all later on! But for now, it's just me! I asked my parents if they wanted to come with me and they said no." Stevie laughed, breezing over the question. She wasn't sure why exactly she hated the attention that came with dating Timothée so much, but after spending almost 5 years trying to establish herself as more than just Timothée Chalamet's ex, she wasn't ready to just become Timothée Chalamet's girlfriend.

The truth was that she wanted to saunter down this entire red carpet holding Timothée's hand, not caring that people would see and take pictures. But it just wasn't her and she couldn't pretend that it was. Especially only a month and a half into their relationship reboot. For now, squeezing his hand during the ad breaks would have to suffice.

"Well it was so great talking to you Stevie!" The interviewer wrapped up, smiling broadly at the camera. "And best of luck for tonight."

"Thank you." Stevie shook her hand politely and retreated back to her publicist. "How many more interviews do I have to do?"

"We can leave it there if you want?" Georgia offered, sensing Stevie's unease and apprehension. "We can go find Scarlett or Saoirse? Anyone really?"

Stevie opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by a pair of hands grabbing onto her shoulders. "Steven!" She turned to see Camila Morrone, another of her old LA friends grinning back at her.