𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

real life

"I just can't believe I thought you were from London this whole time." Stevie chuckled, taking a swig from the bottle of water in her hands. She had decided against drinking alcohol the night before a show. She didn't want to harm her throat and become unable to sing. "I don't know why I just assumed."

"Stevie! It's fine!" Gia giggled. She, on the other hand, had no obligations for the next week and was currently on her third beer.

Freya was sat next to Stevie, lightly sipping her own bottle. She swallowed, before turning to look at Gia. "Can you believe we're here right now? Like Stevie, you've known Harry for years, so it isn't as big a deal but like. I'm currently sat on Harry Styles tour bus, waiting for him to finish saying hi to fans." She shook her head. "Literally a dream."

"It's a dream for me too." Stevie nodded, shaking her head. "If 15 year old me could see me now."

"And me." Gia laughed along. "If only 15 year old me knew that it didn't matter that I didn't get tickets to the Take Me Home Tour because one day she'd be sat on Harry Styles tour bus. It would've saved me a lot of tears."

"Something tells me that Harry Styles wishes it was just you on this bus." Stevie tilted her head at Gia.

"Oh, piss off!" Gia rolled her eyes, kicking Stevie's shin lightly. "You guys are making something of nothing."

"We'll see." Stevie pouted and flashed a peace sign at her friends, causing them to laugh. The door opened and Harry appeared round the corner, with Michaela trailing behind him. "What did we miss?"

The group sat together, drinking and joking, Harry sneaking looks at Gia the entire time. It was getting late and Stevie was tired, so she decided to dismiss herself from the group and retire to her bus for the night. The day had been emotionally and physically exhausting and Stevie was excited for a day off to recharge before the Sheffield show.

...

Stevie woke at 8am. Her sleeping schedule was still fucked up from the jet lag and she couldn't quite get a grip on it. She was sharing a bus with Michaela and could hear her moving around in the kitchen.

Stevie wiggled out of her bunk, the one level with the floor, and rolled over to push herself to her feet. "Hey, girlfriend!" She cooed sarcastically, wrapping her arms around Michaela from behind. "How we feeling on this fine morning?"

"Fucking disgusting." She scoffed, filling the kettle up with water. "Jet lag and a hangover is not a good combination. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Sure. I need it." Stevie laughed, dropping down onto the couch behind her. "How was last night after I went to bed?"

"It was good, yeah." Michaela answered, setting the kettle to boil and getting out two mugs. "Harry is so into your friend, it's adorable."

"Isn't he?!" Stevie remarked. "I thought the same! It's so weird. Did Freya and Gia come and crash here?"

"Uhhh." Michaela hummed. "I left before them, but if they came in here then I didn't hear them."

"Right." Stevie nodded, thanking Michaela as she passed her a cup of coffee.

"How was your first show, anyway?" She wondered, taking a sip of her coffee. "You were incredible. Harry told me it was your first ever time performing in front of a crowd."

"Yeah, my first time since High School." Stevie nodded.

"That's crazy." She shook her head. "You couldn't tell. Like at all."