-

hi guys.

so obviously this story was completed yesterday, however i am disgusted by the recent allegations towards ansel elgort and i no longer feel comfortable having him represented in this story, or the prequel.

however,
i don't really know how to go about this because i think stevie being an elgort is kind of integral to the plot of the story.

my current proposed idea, is to create a new, fictional elgort sibling to take ansels place.
i would create an entire new character with a new face claim and edit him into the story.
ansel would be removed from the story entirely.

i really don't know how else to approach this, so i wanted to publish this in hopes of opening the conversation up to you guys to get ur opinion on this idea / any other proposed ideas of how to remove ansel from this story.

please comment any ideas that you may have.

obviously the other elgort family members will remain in this story, because ansel's actions have nothing to do with them.

i hope you are all okay and
can understand why i feel the need to do this.

thank you ❤️

sexual violence is a crime, no matter who commits it or where it happens. please don't be afraid to speak out. we believe you.

here is a master list pdf of international rape crisis hotlines.
www.ibiblio.org.rcip.internl.html