Chapter One

I apologize for the excessive cursing in this story, I just imagine Jeff with a lewd mouth and the reader to be the same. The reader to be more blunt than rude and Jeff visa versa.
-

"You just won't die." The figure slurred at me and took a step forward. Defensive and on high alert I immediately took a step back.

This man, this thing. Skin the color of the clouds and hair the color of darkness with a wide smile across its face seeming to be forever plastered there. It stared unblinking.. and though most of the facial features that were indicators of emotions were gone, you could tell that it was amused by my frantic behavior.

"Who are you?" I sputtered out in urgency and clenched the bat that was held out strongly in front of me.

"Go to sleep."

And with that he charged with his knife making me gasp and fling myself out the way. I looked at him eyebrows furrowed and bat in position to swing, he turned back around fixing his posture and tilted his head almost as if to mock me. How cute is what he's thinking, fucking bastard. I'll kill you.

His attitude was calm and he moved with ease because he was in no rush. When he ran towards me there had to be an awareness that he absolutely knew for sure I was going to dodge, he's taking his time and he's not trying.

He's going to kill me.

My courage got its shit together and allowed me to pull my bat back swiftly and swing forward towards his face, unlucky for me he moved out the way shuffling behind me and out of my view. I stumbled and turned around to glare at him, his smile widened as he grabbed my bat and pulled me to himself.

"You're getting a bit out of hand," he said struggling to hold me against him, "maybe I should take those off."

"No." Is that all I could say damnit? I didn't feel like fighting and I didn't know why he was trying to kill me anyways. That's what I should've asked him in the first place.

"Why are you doing this to me?" my confusion grew when he cackled at my question.

"Are you dumb." the distaste in his voice was bone chilling and I slightly flinched insulted by it, he was speaking as if the answer was obvious. "I'm THE Jeff the Killer."

Aw shoot.

"I thought you were just in disbelief when you asked me who I was. I'm sure I'm all over the media." the arrogance he had was shown in the way that he spoke as if being a mass murderer was the best type of clout. "Do you live under a fucking rock?"

"Do you-"

"Listen." he interrupted tightening his grip. "I don't need your smart comebacks, what I've decided that I wanted to do with you is keep you for a while."

"What the hell, why? No." I started thrashing around in panic trying to lift my head to look at him, it was weird to feel his tense torso on my back. To my disarray he tilted his head down in compliance letting me get a good look at his features.

"Because- FUCK stop moving and stay still." he impulsively sliced my shoulder with his knife and I gasped in pain.

"That burns!" His expression turned into a sly one.

"If you keep making noises like that then I might have to slice you up some more. Don't try me (Y/N), I'll make you my masterpiece." he threw me off of him and stood in the same spot unmoving. I gathered my thoughts and faced him with a cautious but puzzled look on my face.

"Why do you need me? I thought you were going to kill me with all of that go to sleep stuff.." I started to become less guarded with what came out of my mouth as my brain started saying what I programmed it to, "who says that anyways, go to sleep? What is that a catchphrase for you?"

"Your mouth is annoying." he simply stated, "all you do is ask questions, how about you scream."

"Are you kidnapping me?" I said disregarding his comment.

"What do you think."

"Man fuck." I frowned staring at him slowly backing myself into a wall while he closed in on me. "I'm not what you want, I'm really boring and I'm not entertaining at all."

"You're entertaining me now (Y/N)," he grinned, "I took your family hostage just in case you wouldn't agree. I planned this out for a while just watching you (Y/N), I wanted to kill you, but I'm realizing that I need me a slave and I'm giving out a peace offering, you're coming with me."

"But I don't want to," his eyes piercing my form seem to squint more in aggression. "Do you not take no for an answer?" before he replied I added, "look you seem.. nice but I'd rather stay here with- wait say what now?"

"I kidnapped your family."

"Man FUCK." I yelled raking my hands through my hair in panic. "Why? Why! Why though? They've done nothing. Why would you pick me out of all the girls like me in this world you fucking murderer. I don't want to go with you." My voice straining as my eyes held a clouded gaze with his unblinking ones, I could barely make out him over the shade of tears that were sitting on my lashes waiting to be blinked away.

"If I took no for an answer I wouldn't be a good murderer would I?" as soon as that left his mouth I was knocked to the side with that one bit of determination fighting the blackness that started to engulf my vision. It lost and I let unconsciousness take its course.