Chapter Five

DISCLAIMER (have to read ?): So the creator of Ticci Toby and Clockwork has made known that they would like for their characters not to be associated with the other creepypasta characters- and has been for !!5 YEARS!! (such as Jeff, BEN, etc.) and though I would like to respect their wishes, I'm not just about to REMOVE Toby and Clockwork from my story, but instead I will not use those characters in future books n drawings
:( Toby and Clocky will be missed, love you.
-

We had reached the main room and I was introduced to Eyeless Jack who was a man of few words, he was silent and eyeing me during Jeffrey's argument with the other proxies about throwing the dog in a ditch.

"You guys would rather that dog than me?" Jeff flailed his slender arms around in frustration.

"Literally nobody asked you to be here, you just showed up smelly and homeless," the man with a white mask said. I wasn't introduced to him yet but I noticed he was a smoker too, holding a cigarette between his two fingers as he spoke.

"Yeah, well at least I don't hide my face behind a PartyCity mask."

"And at least I didn't burn my skin and eyelids to prove a statement and end up looking ugly as the fuck," the masked man smirked. "You know that you live with that right."

BEN looked over at me excitedly and wiggled his eyebrows.

I'm guessing drama is what does it for him.

"How about I burn your mask off, bitch?" Jeff walked up to the man and pulled him off the ground by his shirt.

LJ was still standing next to me hand entwined with mine wearing an annoyed expression on his face looking at the scene.

"Okayyy woah woah w-woah," Toby urged. "Let's c-calm down here y-you both are being c-childish."

"Toby mind your business." growled Jeff.

The masked man grabbed at his arm looking extremely indignant. "Don't talk to him like that."

"It's f-fine Masky, if he w-wants to go then h-he wants to fight! No problem with me, l-let's solve it Jeff." Toby exclaimed and swung out two hatchets hopping on the cabinet in the kitchen. Eyeless Jack just simply rubbed the dog's hair that was in his lap disengaged from the chaos.

"You people are hopeless, there is a guest right here and this is the time you want to act immature?" LJ scolded the proxies.

"And who the hell is she?" Masky spat.

"Who are you speaking to like that?" I spat back at him.

"Calm down love," Jack whispered in my ear. "Remember I got you."

I don't mind the nickname, but I feel like he's using it kind of excessively. I'm just thinking too much, Jack's the type of person to give people pet names.

"You!" Jeff pointed his knife at me dramatically dropping Masky, "you're the fucking reason for all of these problems! I should kill you!"

"No, you're the reason for all of these problems Jeffrey," LJ put his arm in front of my figure defensively.

"What is up with you dick riding her? That's all you've been doing for the past hour." My face flared in anger and I was about to back LJ up but a voice spoke suddenly.

"What is the meaning of this?"

If I thought shit couldn't get any better, slenderman just showed up to the party. I thought he was an urban legend.

My situation is utterly unbelievable at this moment.

"You and Jeffrey, in my office, now." I stood in shock to hear a sentence form out of a mouthless creature, his voice sounded like it surrounded me, suffocated me.

"Fuck you, did he stutter?" Jeff shoved into me and trudged upstairs with a frown. He was being an asshole but he was right, I needed to carry my legs on.

"The rest of you disband if you do not know how to act. And BEN, stop playing those games all day, I'm the one having to pay the bill."

He then disappeared and I rushed upstairs (reluctantly) to meet my doom.

What if he kills me?

Thousands and thousands of horrible scenarios rushed through my head and the thought of getting whooped seemed like the best solution I had going for me.