Chapter Four PT. 2

"Your little hangout?" I asked.

"We all know the best proxies stay on this floor! Aren't we your favorites (Y/N)?"

"This man killed my family and forced me to stay in a house filled with murderous demons," I crossed my arms. "I have no favorites."

"You don't have to be like that about it," Jeff waves me off.

"I do."

"Ugh your mouth is always talking back, you should learn how to take information and shut up."

"Listen-" I aggressively cut LJ off.

"What do you mean 'talk back'? Am I not supposed to be conversing with you because of the authority you think you hold over me?"

"You both are giving me the blues," the clown pinched his nose. "Let's continue with the tour and then you can finish your petty argument, capeesh?"

"I wasn't arguing with her she's the one that wanted to get smart." I gasped and glared at him in disbelief.

"Jeff." The clown gave him a look of warning and after an extremely long pause Jeff finally backed down.

"Whatever."

"Now.. the door to the right is Jeffrey's-"

"Stop calling me that."

"—and door across from it is BEN's, you know, the boy on the couch." I nodded in agreement. "Next to BEN is Toby and across from him is me."

"Wow," I clasped my hands together. "Imagine listening to BEN and.. him walk out their rooms to be at each other's throats every morning."

"It is most definitely tiring, it's reminding me of you two," Laughing Jack commented while going upstairs. "This is going to be the last floor but Jeff you still have to introduce her to Slendy."

"I know," Jeff replied.

"Wait who's Slendy?"

"Don't worry about it." Jeff began to pass me up on the staircase and eventually reached the top first, LJ looked at him with irritation but it quickly faded when a dog with the biggest smile you've ever came across shimmed it's way to us. My kidnapper hopped back into the rail with a disgusted expression and LJ looked at it in horror.

"It's this fucking thing again, I thought we got rid of it."

"Jeffrey it's a dog and explain 'get rid of' Jesus Christ!" the clown whispered harshly to him joining Jeff against the rail.

"I'm so confused what's going on?" I said in concern.

"I hate dogs." Jeff hissed.

"He hates everything, I just don't like them very much because they're very dirty." LJ explained in another hushed tone.

"Then why are you whispering Jack?" I tried giving him a nickname to see how it would work out and to my goal he didn't mind, but maybe that was because he was too busy backing away from the dog.

"I'm doing it for his sake because that dog hates him." I noticed he was right when I became aware of the dreadful staring contest Jeff and the dog were having. Jeff started to slowly pull out his knife that had stained blood on it.

I panicked impulsively. "What the hell are you doing don't hurt it?!"

"Why the fuck are you- AH!!" The dog gave out an aggressive bark and started dashing towards Jeff, he started to scurry having trouble pushing us out of the way to jump off the stairs to the other floor, the dog took pursuit passing up me and Jack to handle Jeff. Jack moved out of the dogs way immediately with a scared jump.

Despite all my efforts when I heard someone downstairs scream what the hell is going on I burst into a fit of laughter. LJ watched me closely his face morphing into an amused one also.

"It's funny isn't it? How about we continue the tour in peace?"

"Sure."