Chapter Six

Jeff gives me Pisces vibes.

EDIT: I am so soooo sorry for the late update. Technical difficulties, so forgive me ;( I'll try to update tomorrow and get back on schedule but I don't know.
-

Once I reached the door I had cautiously entered the room seeing Jeff leaned against the wall with his arms crossed looking disinterested. He saw me come in and growled like a savage animal.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Don't talk to me."

Jeff was acting like an angry brother who had gotten in trouble because of his sister. But I haven't done anything too mischievous, I just ate his pudding and got him chased by a dog on accident. I shouldn't be held accountable for his decision to kidnap the wrong motherfucker.

"Jeffrey."

The staticky environment somehow went unnoticed by me while I was thinking about my kidnapper's behavior. I wasn't sure when, but the slender figure entered the room and was standing behind his desk. His tendrils were swaying in a calm way as if they were alive.

"What?"

"Loose your attitude, your temper is unacceptable," the creature crosses its human like arms. "You've also brought a human back to our grounds without asking me and giving a notice. Are you serious right now Jeffrey?"

"Listen, it was an impulsive decision. I just wanted her to be a slave- nobody here has ever had a human slave before and I wanted to be the first," he shrugged. "Honestly I think it was a pretty good idea."

"Without asking for permission!" His tendrils flapped around rapidly in agitation and Jeff stepped back a bit.

"I mean.. she's here now so what do you want me to do?" he gestured towards me and I looked back between him and slenderman in anticipation and dread. This is what I was worrying about.

"I'll get rid of her." My heart dropped and panic started to set into place.

"Wait, no!" I exclaimed urgently, "I can be a slave, a maid if you will. I can keep the house in line and make the food, I'll do what you need."

Slenderman's expression was unreadable, but that was because he had no expression to read. In response I tried to study his body language as best as I could.

"I'll give you a week (Y/N), if you cause anymore trouble that catches my attention I won't hesitate to dismember each limb of your sinful youth."

"Let me kill her," Jeff cut in. I jumped as a reflex and looked at him with fearful curiosity.

"What?"

"What?" We said simultaneously, me more of in alarm to the words that came out of his mouth. I just established a deal you asshole.

"If she fails let me kill her, I've been wanting to take back the offer I gave her ever since I brought her here," Jeff turned his head to me and glared hard. I collected my wits and returned his glare, I liked the challenge that I was given for my life. I don't know why but it encouraged me to do my damn best.

I'm going to be the most extravagant maid for you killers and you can not stop it Jeffrey.

Slender's head tilted towards me, his expression as blank as ever, but something was off about it.. It looked more lively, sort of entertained. "If you earn your right to kill her then I will allow you to, now you can dismiss yourselves. Get out of my office," he extended his tendrils and pushed us out into the hallway slamming the door behind us. We stared in front of us blankly, I guess we both were in shock.

"You got lucky, keep out of my way," Jeff whispered and jogged backwards towards the stairs facing me while doing so.

Screw off.

Randomly, I catch spiked blond hair peeking at me from behind the staircase that Jeff walked up on a few moments ago.

I raised my brow at him, "what do you want now Link?"

"Free gaming privileges," he emerged from behind the stairs and came into view. "What happened in there?"

"The slenderman that you talk about has accepted my ultimatum, in order to stay here I have to be a maid." His eyes glowed in amusement which I expected from him.

"We should get you a cute little uniform," he nudged at me suggestively.

"No."

"I'm sorry, do I need to tell Slender about that defiance?"

"Fuck you BEN."