Chapter Nine

A/N: ...

Shut up.

-

A little competition is good, no ;)?

A fulfilling sleep has never been my body's forte. I would always end up tossing and turning and teleporting to the other side of the bed. However, on this beautiful morning, I finally had a good nights sleep.

I hopped out of bed wearing the same pajamas I had on when I was brutally kidnapped. 

Who here was going to give me extra clothes? It's not like I got the chance to pack for my unexpected vacation.

I glanced down at my matching PJ Masks set and became flustered. It is truly embarrassing for a group of serial killers to see someone in a matching pajama set from a cartoon.

I really needed some new clothing.

I made my way over to the door, turning the knob. My legs were preparing to walk out when I was suddenly barricaded by Link.

"What is it now BEN?"

"Just delivering your uniform my highness," he bowed dramatically and pulled a uniform from behind his back to my face.

"You've got to be kidding," I said in shock.

"Am not."

He passed by me and made his way over to my bed, looking around the room.

"I'll leave it here (Y/N), don't keep us waiting," he dropped it on my bed and clicked his tongue at me.

"Hurry up and get out."

My teeth began to clamp down on each other, making me grit them together in annoyance.

"Will do." BEN held up his hands and walked out the room in reverse, closing the door.

I started groaning and grabbed the uniform, taking it to the bathroom. Putting it on was hell for me, but the offer I made with the devil was something I couldn't take back. The end result would not be in my favor.

With the contraption on and fitted I stared at myself in the mirror. It wasn't too shabby, not that degrading, just a normal maids outfit.

I headed out my bedroom door and went down the stairs. There the proxies were, most seated at the dining table, a few seats empty but everyone was socializing.

"I thought I was going to make the meal," I say making my presence known.

"We decided to let you have an easy day today." Toby grinned with another waffle in his mouth, "tomorrow you have to cook us breakfast, so make sure you get up earlier than that."

"Dully noted, but okay." He flashed me a sweet smile and gave a cheeky wink. I couldn't lie, he lightened up my mood. Toby just knew how to make the atmosphere lighter, which contradicted the whole killing people thing.

"I see you put on the dress." BEN's eyebrow quirked up in amusement, "didn't think you would actually do it."

I subtly flinched from the snap to reality and rolled my eyes.