Chapter Four PT. 3

Snapchat had me going to war trying to draw to the right because that's where the color bar was so I left it alone and it won, but just to let you know that the stairs are on the opposite side of Slenderman's room down the hall.
-

"The door to our left is a guest bedroom therefore you can sleep there, feel free to look through it and clean it up whenever. I might even go through a few people's houses and take some of their stuff to add to your room."

"I- thanks..?" The smile I gave was uncomfortable and I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or disturbed but LJ took notice of my superficial expression before I could decide and sent me a bone chilling glare.

"You'll get used to killing eventually," Jack closed in on me accompanied by an aloof glint in his eye and a twisted smirk on his face. Instinctively I tensed up in fearful confusion and tilted my head.

"I have to kill people now?"

"Why of course, you didn't think you would stay here free of cost right? You're like a proxy now, either that or a human maid," he shrugged.

I felt my soul leave my being and my hopeless state of mind came back for a quick moment, that was until LJ gave me a warm smile.

"I wouldn't think that it would be anytime soon love so don't fret."

I let out a sigh of defeat, "I guess.. I'd rather be a maid."

"So be it, choose that if you get the option to." he directed my attention towards the next door on the right.

"Who's this?"

"This is EJ's room, he used to be a surgeon, but now he kills people and eats their kidneys." LJ rotated to me and shrugged voluntarily.

Oh God stay away from him.

"A shame," I said.

"Is it really?"

I am not engaging in this conversation.

"And then this one?" I inquired.

"That's miss Sally, she's eight and she's a treat! So adorable.. simply to die for."

"Eight and staying with you people? That is psycho she's probably insane," I glared at him in revulsion.

"Don't get her confused (Y/N), she'll kill you in a snap. Would you like for me to knock on her door? I'm sure she's ready for tea time."

"Kill-?" I shook my head swiftly. "No, I'd rather not."

"Great, now it's time for the boss. He is likely aware of your presence by now but I don't know why he hasn't summoned you yet," LJ crossed his arms. "But who knows since he's so mysterious? He might be waiting for you to introduce yourself."

Introduce myself? I would like to not.

As the thought processed in my head there was this abrupt feeling of faint static like a sacred place was being looked into, but I rubbed it off because I didn't want to pick with it now. I'll solve mysteries later.

"Why so silent, is he speaking to you?" Jack teased.

"If you mean Jesus then no, he's turned his back on this one." I gulped. "I hope you meant Jesus."

"Yes, I meant Jesus (Y/N)."

I knew he was telling me that to make me feel better but honestly it gave me good reassurance even if it was fake.

"Let's go back to the main room. I'm hella hungry again," I whispered.

"Jeffrey's going to kill you." Knowingly I let out a regretful breath.

"Protect me?" I pleaded with my pinky out. LJ looked at my disgusting face and took his long claw to wrap around my finger.

"Anything for you love."

"Onwards to the kitchen then!" I slapped his hand holding it in mines and ran down the stairs.