Prologue.

28.03.19
≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪
Dear Diary,
It all started with a fight. 7 years back, I was talkative and a tomboy who would never miss any chance to fight with my classmate boys. But, that year was 'different.' 2013 was the year when I realised I had to change for someone, because I thought maybe I met 'The One'. I was just 9, and he was a year older than me. I noticed him, because he had a unique name. Also the fact that, it was his first year in the Starian High School. He was tiny, had red-blushed cheeks, a little bald, and had a manly figure despite his young age.

"Stop being a tomboy and behave more like a girl." He'd always remind me, which annoyed me. No, 'He' annoyed me. I was ever ready to fist fight with him.

Until the day, we exchanged our probs for a class presentation and then, we began to talk.

I still remember, since that day onwards, I never missed a single class, knowing the fact that he stayed at the school hostel and he'd never miss too.

You must be thinking..."Did Alice just fall for a guy who gave her a prob for her work?" Nope.
My feelings for him was growing stronger as I got to know him more. His smile, which annoyed me, became my favourite. His deep voice, which I laughed at, I was ever ready to record it. His bald head, which I made fun of, I wanted to pat it. His black eyes which looked deep into mine while talking, it made me feel special. And this was it, I fell in love with the guy I never knew I'd fall for.

The unexpected guy whom I hated so much at the beginning...
He was Jackson Gates.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪