-nine-

13.04.19
Dearest Jackson,

I came to hostel today. I feel better, I guess. Lol. My wound is still raw, and it's disgusting!
Alot of girls came to look, and you should have seen their faces.

So since I'm not supposed to carry heavy things, Aria, helps me carry my bucket of water while bathing.
Let me tell you who Aria is. I'd just use the word gorgeous to describe her.
Tall, Red-house, long perm hair, wears spectacles, perfect curves, crazy rich and... She's stupid and lazy.
The kind of lazy that everyone gets shocked and irritated. If she's hungry yet lazy, she'd feel lazy just to chew her food. Other good things about her? She plays Table Tennis very well, and basketball. She's also a 4th grade drummer. The only minus point about her is that, she's hot headed.
I know her very well, because, she and I are always the last on to bathe, that's when we talk about ourselves. Also, we fail together in Maths and Science, in EVERY TESTS.
We also have a secret hide-out, which will no longer be a secret, because I'll be letting it out here.
Third floor, at the end, there's a place, when she and I would talk to God. Complaining to him about our struggles, mostly family issues, both her dad and mine are in the military. Talk about Jackson and her confused love life, also...mostly about how much we missed food especially Hot Spicy Noodles(our fav).

So, she's Aria. The one who's always helping me even though she's lazy.

**********
14.04.19
Dearest Jackson,

So, while I was practicing maths in an empty classroom today, I could hear someone laughing. Looking out of the window were you and Harry. He was laughing and teasing you.

And during the praise and worship, you were chewing gum and playing the guitar. I died again, you know, seeing you like that.
And while Sir Frankenstein was praying, you passed me twice. Well, I didnt see you, my junior Nevael saw you.
Nevael is Zara's sister in law, you know, because Zara is dating her brother.

Let me write about a past incident:
23.03.19

The day you played,"My heart will go on" piece from guitar on the stage!
Each time you looked at the crowd and smiled, I couldn't help but cry. Well, it's true! I CRIED! Because you were looking so smart, it made me proud. I don't know why!
That day, luckily I was chosen to be a volunteer, or I would have never seen you! And I didn't want anyone else to enjoy your music without me. Well, that day too, Arthur caught me dreaming, he smiled and waved at me, which I blushed and ignored.

************
15.04.19
Dear Jackson,
If we get a good time/chance to talk without anyone around, will you talk to me? Wait, what am I even asking!

So today, I asked Issac to tell you not to act too cool, and you replied to me saying,"Tell her Shut up." Not a masochist, but I really love it!
What I actually meant was, "Don't act so cool because it's making me fall for you more."

You have no idea, how I practice every day and night on how to talk to you.
Violet, Ava, and Aria is fed up.
What do I do? I'm so desperate, I miss you! But I'm scared you'd get angry/annoyed and also...I'm afraid of getting ignored by you.
I'm a scaredy cat!

Ufffffffff!!!! I wish I could at least greet you!?

***************
16.04.19
Yo, Jackson!

So we're going home tomorrow!
My life depends tomorrow, if you'd accept my request or not .

I promise! I'll give up on you if you do block me!!!

Love, Alice.

*****************

Hey!!!!! I hope everything is okay?
It's so hot these days, do stay hydrated, alright?❣️

I just finished this, and will b updating my other book! Do check them out!!!
*Tired and crying*

I love you all!!!!!