-seven-

04.04.19

Dearest Diary!!!

Guess what? Ava just gave me a good news. But before I proceed, let me tell you tell you something.

In the morning:

"Hey, Ava. Can you do me the biggest favour?" I sneak to Ava's place and ask, during the borders study hour.

It was raining and we had few minutes before breakfast. Knowing that Ava and Jackson was in the same class, I had to ask her to do something so that I could know more about him.

"Yea, sure." She replies interested,"Does it have to do anything with Jack?" She smirks.

Smart girl.

"So, I was wondering if you could...like you know? Greet him from my side and tell him to have a nice day?"

She nods, smiling. "That's it? Sure!"

"Uh...,"I blush," I have 3 questions for you to ask him too!"

"Okay, what are those!?"

I opened a scrape of paper,"Ahem... One, Ask him if he likes the rain.
Two, Get to know his favourite Brand.
Three, ...um. Ask if he has ever been into relationship."

Now, she turns to me, "Okay. I understand the number 2 and 3. But why, about the rain?"

I simply smile ,"There's a reason to it!"

"Oh. Sure." She smiles suspiciously.

As I go to the assembly hall, Ava approaches to me ,"I greeted him just as you asked. He blushed and smiled. He nodded his head too. But, I didn't get the time to get to the main questions. Maybe I'll ask him the class today?"

I smile, blushing hot, as she says that. "Sure!" I reply, praying for good news.

************

So, minutes before, as I returned to this small compact room, Ava was awaiting for me.

"He gave the answers!!" She squeaked , now grabbing the attention of all the girls in the dorm.
Now, with everyone listening, I sigh and smile at her.

"Ahem..., answer for number one, he said he doesn't know if he likes the rain, all he said was, it depends on the situation."
That made me smile, remembering the past.

********

7 years before, when we were in middle school.

"Wahhhh!! It's raining again!" Small Jack complaint, hanging his head down, which looked cute to me.

"Why, isn't it nice? The weather seems good." I replied, trying to make him feel positive. As for me, I've always cherished the rain. Being an Anime fan , and fantasising the character Juvia from Fairy Tail, who was a Water Mage. I've always loved it, imagining it to be her blessings.

"No! It's because we actually had to go for sports today, and since it's raining, I'll have to be stuck in the hostel dorm." He continued to wail more.

It made me sad to see him like this, being away from parents and staying in hostel like this. So, I decide to tease him.

"So, you gonna cry now? Jacksonnn?" I giggle, which makes him furious and get up.

"I'm a man. And I don't and won't cry over silly matters!"

"Really?" I continued giggling.

"Yes. And you'll never see me cry, just wait and see Ali."

I like it when he called me by my half name.

"Okay."

************

"Number two ...,"Ava continues "He said he likes any brand. As long as it interests him, he likes buying them."

"Oooo... Rich guy huh? " Other girls comments, which annoys me.

"The third answer,"she giggles,"You'll like this, he said he's never been into relationship. That too he said
"I swear I was never in a relationship'" Ava imitates him making a low voice and continues," he said that, smirked and told, 'I know why you're asking me all these."

All the girls screams for me and blushes, "He knows it's you asking!!! And he even swore that he's never been in a relationship! How cute of Jackson!"

I hear them talk about him and I  now , which makes me blush uncontrollably .

"Thank you , Ava." I say and take a nap, thinking about it.

*********

Hey beautiful Souls! How's your day going? So, I've been busy lately, watching Anime HAHaahahha!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Do you think Alice and Jack would end up together?
Lol.

Let's see!!! If you want to know, stick with me until the end of this novel!
I love you guys so much! Thank you for your support! This is the first time I've been so happy! I'm glad I installed Wattpad~

*Hugs you and takes a nap*