-five-

31.03.19

  Dearest DIARY!!!

Oh my gosh, there's a checking going on right now because the teachers caught some stupid ass juniors bringing food and money. Well, good news is I wasn't caught with anything. And I did a good thing by hiding you.

I take a quick wash up and leave  the dorm to finish my projects in the school computer lab.
It's a bright Sunday afternoon, and it takes at least 20 minutes to reach the lab. Walking alone on the stairs, I begin hearing noises from above.

As I reach the first floor of the building, I see Jackson Gates coming down with an electric-blue coloured guitar, playing the praise and worship song "Open up the skies" piece. As usual, my body become numb and I look at him, blushing.

Alot of my classmates, boys specifically, thinks that I become too childish around Jack. Well, it's probably because they don't know how a girl usually feels around their crush!
Let me tell you, our body turns hot and our mind goes blank, not knowing what to do, so that's when we, girls, begin to act weird. I hope you understand that.

As I keep looking at him blushing, he doesn't give a damn to look at me. Instead he smirks and passes me, then his friends, who were behind him, greets me with a teasing smile . And later, gives him a hug and teases him too. The childish cute thing which every best friend does.

Maybe everyone in the school knows about me having a crush on Jackson. As a child, I always told every story that happened between him and I to my English teacher. She would always laugh at me. Now I know why.
I sigh. And continue to move on with my work.

**********

01.04.19

Dearest ,

Happy New Month.
(Don't get fooled today)^^

The picture above is a click from the original diary

The picture above is a click from the original diary. ^^
More like a Special chapter? Heuheuheu.

PS: He got fooled by my classmate.

**************

Sir Thomas, our maths teacher is explaining something about construction, and I begin to dream. I still remember the last time I had talked to Jackson Gates. It was on 26th October 2015, when we were in the grade 6. He and I were complete strangers by then.

After break, as I entered the class, I noticed there were only a few of us, including Jack.
I took my seat, and after minutes I called him out.
"Jackson?!"
He looked at me, "Uh!" Not know what to say I continued,"Do you know Liyu?"
Jack began thinking,"Uh...No."
"Oh I think she likes you!" I said shamelessly without thinking.
He made a serious face and replied,"Aye, I'm not interested in these things."

Yes. The last time we talked, he said only nine words, saying that he wasn't interested in anything related to love. That was something about Jackson which attracted me more. The fact that he never talked about girls to any of his friends.

He is different, and I love him.

But.

Does he love me back? Will he love me back?

At least, I would have appreciate if he acted nice to me.

But then I realised...

He's Jackson Gates.

**************

As I continue to dream, sir Thomas shouts my name, which really shooks me and I jump.
"ONE SLAP GIVE NAH! THAT TIME WILL KNOW!"
He warns me with his favourite line, which for me and my classmates, is funny.

*************

Hey beautiful Souls!! How's your quarantine days going on?
As for me, I have learnt to play guitar and sew!!!

Take this time positively!!!
There are lots of things you can learn at this time . And we all know, this quarantine days will rarely come again in the future! So make use of it!!!

Please do vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys so muchhhhh!!! Uwu