-Ten-

23.04.19

Hey Jackson, (YoYo!!)

Sup? I know, you’re playing PUBG and no reading this, lol, but let me just write. I’m still in the process of giving up.
But… stupid! As I passed your class to do some teachers work, you came out too, and we were standing there in at the corridor, looking at each other. With full attitude and regret, I passed you with a hard face. After minutes, I had to pinch myself because you were looking so dashing!!! I’m sorry for being a meanie and ignoring!!

So! Let me tell you what I went through during the break. After I reached home, I checked my notification waiting for you to accept my friend request. But then, my Filipino friend texted you, eh?

You were furious thinking it was me, and blocked both her and me. That night, I got really hurt, because I didn’t know the story behind all those drama.
Then, Richard texted me and told everything. I know he wasn’t supposed to tell me, but as you see, I don’t even know why your friends help me a lot even when they know the fact that you hate me.

He comforted me and my girl best friend, Alakait, texted me the whole night, giving me company. As for my friends… well, none of them, except for Legna, likes you. Alakait says you’re not worthy of me, Rylan says that I should give up on you saying that youre a stone-hearted guy.  As for Kussata, (she’s kind of funny) she says that she would love to slap you hard if she ever sees you again. It’s because she left school soon, and she regrets not doing that!

As I was going through facebook the next day, I had a friend suggestion, and he had the same name as your dad’s, with the same title. So to make it sure, I checked his pictures. I had never seen your fathers face clearly, so it made me confused! But I sent anyway…

And that night…He texted me.
It was casual, I wasn’t sure, so I asked about him, he didn’t make it clear though.

Until when he asked me where I was studying, and he said, “I have a son studying there too. Jackson Gates. Do you know him?”

My heart skipped a beat.
“Are you there?” he replied after 20 minutes. I was still in shock, “Yes, I’m sorry, the network isn’t good.” I lied.
O My God! I shouldn’t lie to my father-in-law, I realized, shamelessly.
He asked me how you were in studies, and I replied honestly, “He’s fine! It’s just that, he gets lazy sometimes. Or else, when he’s determined, he can be really good!”
Your dads replies were simple and kind.

“Can I ask you something, sir?” I called him sir, thinking it would be more appropriate, “Call me Dad.” He replied, now Jack will really hate me. “Don’t you think Jack would find it bad about us texting? I mean, I’m telling you about him...” “It’s okay. He wouldn’t feel bad, I know him.”

I took a deep sigh. I was taking a big risk. The biggest risk of my life, and I was ready to face the consequences.

PS: Your name means "Life " and "Power. " So,  it's more like,  you give power to people's life.
The really stalking has begun,  huh? I feel disgusted at myself for doing something which will make you loathe me. I'm sorry,  Jackson.

***************
Hey guys!!! Sorry for the late update! I had some works again!! Arghh.  I hate it!!!

Anyways,  please keep on supporting my works!!! I'll update all the pending works today!❤
I love you all! *hugs tight*