12) ...gross

Kenma

We all got back to work, and moved on. That was just a part of the job, and Akaashi definitely handled it well. Oikawa had gone through something like that before... but it was a girl and she legit tried to kidnap him. It was... scary. Ushijima stopped her, though, with some help from Tendou.

Most people left after the event, and Tendou let us go 15 minutes early. We walked up to Daichi's van, and decided that he and Suga can have the front two seats, like our parents, but mostly because Daichi is the only one who can drive. Kuroo and I sat in the next row, and in the back There was four boys struggling to fit. Akaashi and Bokuto sat in the like 1/2 seats that worked
(because the seat that can't flip up is one on the side so they had to use the middle seat thing), while Iwaizumi and Oikawa struggled to fit in the little area in the trunk. I was so glad this ride wasn't going to be too long... until Kuroo said the word. "Oh my gosh let's go on a road trip!" Did he have to mention a road trip? No. Did he? Yes. Did we have two people in this car that acted like parents so of course they were going to love that idea? Yes.

"That's such a good idea!" Suga smiled. "We can just go drive around the suburbs for a bit and then come back, yeah?" He even turned around in the seat like a mom.

I groan and everyone looks at me. Even the two in the trunk that were, from what I could tell, cuddling... kinda? Oikawa was in Iwaizumi's lap and they were leaning on the side of the car with no seat, I think to try to be able to talk to us but overall we couldn't really see them. "Kenma?" Kuroo says my name curiously with a small laugh.

"Being stuck with you people is infuriating," I sigh.

I hear Bokuto from the seat behind me whisper, "What does infuriating mean?"

Then Akaashi replied from his awkward position in the middle seat, "It's like to be really annoyed, Bokuto-san."

Kuroo looked at Bokuto with a 'you are the dumbest person I know' kinda look and then looked back at me, "Aww, you love us."

"And even if you don't, I don't care I want a family road trip! Step on it Daichi!" Suga turned back around and smiled. I loved him but I wanted to burn him to the ground at the same time.

I let out a huff of air and grab out my phone. Might as well make the most of this time.

Daichi

It was like having 6 kids in one car. I could hear Iwaizumi and Oikawa in the back laughing at some stuff they were watching on Oikawa's phone, Bokuto and Akaashi were playing I Spy from their one and a half seats they had, and Kuroo was watching Kenma play some game on his phone and commenting on it.

Suga, on the other hand, just had a content smile. He had turned on the radio, playing it softly for at least him to enjoy. "Loosen up," he said all of a sudden.

"H-Huh?" I look at him for a quick second then back at the road.

"You're all tense. I can tell. I know it's like having six toddlers in the back of your car and only like two of them are safe but they'll be alright," he smiled. "They're still high schoolers, after all." His head turned and he looked back out the window.

I sighed and tried to relax. The sun had set by now, but there were frequent streetlights. I decided from here I'd just head back to school the long way. It was getting late, anyway.

Iwaizumi

Oikawa's body was pressed against mine and every bump made me feel like he might crush me. Not because he's heavy, just because every time we hit a bump he'd sink further and further into my body.

Usually I'd force him to sit on the other side but when we first tried to sit across from each other it was proven to be really awkward so we just went with it. I've never liked getting close with people I haven't known for long but I couldn't really help it with him. He wasn't clingy, and I wasn't clingy either, but we both kinda stuck to each other.

...Gross.

"Iwa-chan, why does your face look constipated? It's not attractive." He was looking at me through his phone, since he had Snapchat open. "If you get that ugly look off your face you can be in my streaks."

I put on a plain face once again and he shot his hand up from where it was on his phone and poked my cheek. Hard. Similar to the way Kenma did to Kuroo earlier. "Ouch!" I yelled, smacking his hand lightly.

"Smile!" He said taking a picture with some stupid butterfly filter on.

He immediately saved the picture and I looked at it. I looked really angry in the picture, but he must have found that slightly amusing because he was giggling a little.

He wrote "streaks" on it and sent it to like 20 people. I heard Akaashi, Suga, and Kenma's phone go off. I could only see Kenma open it, and he promptly smiled while Kuroo burst out in his hyena laugh. Little giggles were coming from the very front, so I was assuming that was Suga and Daichi.

I also heard Bokuto start laughing so I assumed Akaashi opened it, and I was proven right when Bokuto's head whipped around from above the seat and he was looking at us. "You're so angry!" He smiled.

Akaashi told him to turn around and a minute later Oikawa's phone got three notifications from snapchat. One was from Kenma and it was a picture of him glaring at Kuroo while the latter was just smiling. He promptly screen shotted it.

Then, he opened Suga's, which was just him smiling while Daichi tried to cover his face and focus on the road. Oikawa screen shotted that one too.

The last one he opened was Akaashi's, which was Akaashi smiling and holding his hand out while Bokuto, small smile on his face, had his chin in his hand. Oikawa took that screenshot.

Then he started doing something else I couldn't see, until he showed me his lock screen. It was the streaks picture. His happy smile and my angry face and all.

Little did anyone know, Suga, Akaashi, and Kenma also set their lock screen as the stupid pictures they just took.

——

i didn't know how to say that they set it as their lock screen without switching povs and i was too lazy to do that so yeah now they got that. "bEsTiEs" Am I rIgHt

also i suck at it but... i really like writing fight scenes :)

one last thing; banana fish do be killing me doe- (don't say any spoilers tho because i haven't finished and my friend wants to see my true reaction of the ending)