18) you absolute idiot

sooo last chapter was pretty much a bokuaka and kuroken merged chapter so we will be skipping kuroken this time... sorry i'm leaving you on the cliffhanger even longer

also, let's all cry together because the manga is ending soon
btw right before i started editing this to post (like i'm abt to post it) i cried like SO MUCH because i saw 401 spoilers and I CAAAAAAANT KDKKWKDF IM CRYING

edit: also i am now aware that spoilers aren't good and don't support furudate, so i am sorry for that. i didn't know. i won't spread spoilers anymore (even tho it's almost over anyway but just in general-)

Daichi

Suga had talked to literally everyone at the party, somehow, and now he and I were in the front yard with some others as  the "second in command at parties", or Tanaka, set up some fire crackers for people. Ennoshita and some others were helping him, though, so that he wouldn't burn himself nor anyone else.

Suga sat down in a chair in the lawn and I joined him, pulling up another chair. "So, is this what you always do at parties?" I questioned.

"Ah, yeah. I mean, talking to people is always fun and that's why I come to parties!" He smiled and looked into the moonlit sky. "Plus, by now I'd be dragging a probably naked Oikawa back to the bathroom so he could get dressed. But, that's Iwaizumi's job for tonight apparently. When I asked if he needed help earlier he declined."

"Oh, you got to talk to him? When was that?" I turned my head up to the sky to look along side him.

"Ah, while you were busy talking to Asahi. He sure is a shy one... Asahi, that is," he laughed.

"Yeah, he's always been like that though, and I'm sure you know it. He said you guys have been friends for a bit now, but you never came up so he didn't talk to me about you," I smile with a shrug.

"Oh, yeah, Asahi and I have been good friends for a couple years. We ate lunch together once and slowly became friends after that. Now, though, Noya drags him everywhere so we don't get to hang out as much. It's alright, though. The idiots in my dorm are enough as it is. Akaashi's nice too." He smiled, closing his eyes.

I laugh at him calling his roommates idiots and the fact he left Akaashi out. "I don't think Kenma can be counted as an idiot, but I guess I don't know him too well."

"Ah, he typically isn't, really. I just like to call him one because sometimes he can be one on occasion. Plus, it'd be sad if Oikawa was the only idiot in our dorm," he said with a shrug.

I laugh, "I know how you feel. Kuroo and Bokuto are truly... something. Iwaizumi is usually pretty good at just not being annoying but they irritate him on purpose... a lot... and that's not fun to deal with."

"You seem like their dad!" He made a surprised face as he looked at me.

"Well, you seem like your dorm's mom," I said in response, a bit humored by the look on his face.

"Hmm... Dad and Mom... a perfect duo!" He looked back at the moon with a bright smile.

My face flushed in a deep deep red, "Y-Yeah."

He laughed at my red face and closed his eyes. I could get used to being around this.

Iwaizumi

"OIKAWA YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT!!" I yelled as I carried the wet, almost naked, boy away from the pool.

earlier

Makki and Oikawa were still going at it, and they had been for a solid 10 minutes now. The stories were getting oddly specific, and we were all starting to question if these two were sane. It also didn't help that Matsukawa had been slyly been giving them drinks, and now they were tipsy, to say the least.