Chapter 4

Rudolph slowly entered inside of Tony, making Tony twitch and shiver. Tony's insides were hot and so was his body.

Slowly thrusting at a steady gently pace making sure Tony wasn't in pain. Rudolph kisses Tony, as his tongue explored the new places inside of Tony's mouth and body.

Tony moaned quietly and tried to cover his face but Rudolph grabbed onto both of Tony's hands. Tony blushed a shade of scarlet red, " There's no need to be embarrassed." Rudolph said as he bit Tony's bottom lip gently.  Tony moaned again and wrapped his arms around Rudolph's neck.

Rudolph slid his hands slowly down Tony's chest and grabbed at his hips. Thrusting faster and harder, every breath was short and every movement was like a rollercoaster of satisfaction. Tony came, bitting his bottom lip and scratching at Rudolph's back leaving beautiful red marks. Rudolph had came inside of Tony,  Roughly sqeezing at Tony's hips almost brusing them.

Rudolph rolled over and layed back, huffing, puffing, and laughing quietly. " whats so funny?" Tony asked. Rudolph stared into Tony's cyan blue eyes, " Your so cute when you cum." Rudolph said chuckling. Tony's face turned tomato red, " Oh my god! Rudolph!.. shut up!" Tony shouted in embarrassment.

Tony grabbed a pillow and hit Rudolph in the face. " Aww come on it's true though!" Rudolph said, grabbing the pillow and setting under his head. Tony laughed and they both fell asleep.

sorry again for the short story :( but i'll post more as soon as posible!
Chapter 5 will be nice and long! so hold on!