Chapter 13

WARNING this is about to go to the next level lol so prepare because I didn't hold out on this one.

Day break had went by and the night had grown like the deep sea. Tony was half awake, " You still owe meeee." Rudolph whispered into Tony's ear, Tony jumped up fast and yelped. " You scared me!" Tony shouted, Rudolph covered Tony's mouth, " Shhhh! now get up." Rudolph said quietly.

" Why are we being quiet?" Tony asked. Rudolph chuckled, " We are sneaking out silly!" Rudolph replyed. Tony smiled and kissed Rudolph, " That sounds fun! let's go now!" Tony exclaimed. Rudolph kissed Tony back, " Alright let's go!" Rudolph whispered loudly. Rudolph walked towards the window and opened the blind's, " It's beautiful isn't it?" Rudolph said quietly. " It really is." Tony said as he walked behind Rudolph.

" Let's go shall we?" Rudolph said. Tony blushed lightly, " indeed." Tony chuckled. Tony opened the window then grabbed Rudolph's hand, " Waaaiiiit a minute where are we sneaking off to? and why?" Tony asked curiously. Rudolph frowned, " Fiinnnne, let me be honest.. I was hoping for round 3." Rudolph said abashed.

Tony smirked, " I knew it." Tony held Rudolph's hand and lead him towards the bed, Tony then pushed Rudolph onto the bed and took off his hoodie. Rudolph sat up and looked at the sight infront of him, " I thought you wanted a break." Rudolph said.

" I don't know what I want anymore." Tony said while undressing himself. Rudolph smirked and got excited, Tony then unzipped Rudolph pants and pulled out Rudolph's cock. Tony moved his tongue around the tip then slowly Tony covered Rudolph's dick with his saliva and took it all down his throat.
Rudolph laid back and moaned quietly while Tony bobbed his head and forth, Rudolph grabbed at Tony's blonde hair and pulled him closer greedly. Rudolph was half way down Tony's throat, seconds later Rudolph came inside of Tony's throat making him gag.

Tony pulled back for air with his mouth wide open as saliva and cum dripped from Tony's chin. Rudolph huffed and puffed while Tony swallowed the rest of the sweet cum left in his mouth, " I want more~" Tony said while climing on top of Rudolph. " Don't you think it's too soon..? Also we should be qui-" " I don't think so." Tony said smirking.

Tony then slowly put Rudolph's dick inside of him, Rudolph grabbed at the sheets tightly. Rudolph bit his bottom lip so hard he almost broke skin, Tony slowly moved up and down.

Rudolph then pulled Tony towards is chest and thrusted into Tony fast and roughly, Tony gripped onto the sheets and moaned loudly. Satisfaction couldn't have been the word to explain the feeling between the two, it is overwhelming and like torture at least for one of them.

" Fuuck! okay we need to stop." Rudolph exclaimed, Tony just chuckled. " That's not your choice love." Tony said, knowing that this was too much for Rudolph. " Ha! Ha! please I mean it." Rudolph whined. Tony rolled his eye's and continued to ride Rudolph, Rudolph couldn't handle the torture but yet he enjoyed every moment of it.

Rudolph groaned loudly as he was so close to cumming again, the torture got worse once Tony kissed Rudolph's neck and touched his chest. The feeling was different, normally Rudolph would touch Tony and kiss him and torture him. Being the receiver was brutal for Rudolph.

Tony then leaned forward moaning into Rudolph's ear gently, Tony was very close. Rudolph bursted inside of Tony, filling his inside. Rudolph moaned loudly and dug his finger's into Tony's hip's. Tony came in seconds right on Rudolph's chest and bit his lip so hard he tore skin, Tony's lip bleed slowly but Rudolph sat up and licked it away.

Tony then got off of Rudolph and fell right next to him on the bed, " The deal is sealed *huff* I don't owe you anymore." Tony said tired. Rudolph looked at his shirt and saw Tony's cute little load and decided to dip his finger in it and give it a taste, " Delicious! did you have some of that cake last night?" Rudolph said laughing. Tony blushed red, " Don't eat that.. and yes I did." Tony said embarrassed. " But it's sweet like candy!" Rudolph chuckled.

" Ughh! whatever!" Tony said. Rudolph then had his crimson eye's wide open remembering that everyone was still in the castle and that they were supposed to sneak out and be loud. " Everyone heard us.." Rudolph whispered. Tony turned red, " Oh my god! that's why you wanted to stop." Tony said embarrassed as hell. Rudolph laughed and kissed Tony's head.

" Let's actually get out of here before our parent's come marching in here." Rudolph chuckled as he got off the bed and gatherd Tony's clothes. " Yeah we better go like now." Tony said nervously.

Tony put on his clothes and then Rudolph and Tony made their way to a abandoned house.

ngl I really didn't hold back on this one lmao hope you enjoyed.