Chapter 14

" It's so nice in here, I wonder why someone would leave this behind." Tony said curiously. " Well it's fabulous for the two of us, now let's go find a bed because I'm tired and I'm sure you are too?" Rudolph said. Tony nodded as the two went upstairs and into a beautiful bedroom.

" Wow it's really pretty in here! all the sheets and wallpaper look amazing." Tony said suprised. Rudolph hopped onto the bed, feelings the silky sheets against his cold skin. " Oh my god the bed is amazing." Rudolph said as he flopped his body all over the bed. Tony laughed and looked through the window above the bed.

The sunrise looked beautiful against the trees and the mountains stood tall as a gold light from the sun covered the land. " It's so beautiful.." Tony said quietly. 

Rudolph looked up and into Tony's blue eye's, " Do you wanna live here? I mean the view is amazing and we can always vist our parents whenever." Rudolph asked curiously.

Tony smiled as he closed the curtain's, " I would love that." Tony replyed. Rudolph grabbed Tony's hand and kissed it, " I love you Tony." Rudolph said.

Rudolph then quickly fell asleep and Tony kissed Rudolph's head, " I love you too." Tony whispered to Rudolph. Tony walked out of the room and went down stairs to look around and get used to the old place. It was fancy and old fashioned, the wall paper was covered in white and pink flowers. It was cute, Tony thought.

sorry about this being short a looooot has happened over the couple of days lol.