Chapter 15

Tony walked through the kitchen and noticed some cute little pottery and plants that are still alive suprisingly. The atmosphere was calming and warm, Tony kinda missed being awake during the mornings and looking at the bright blue sky. Walking through the doorway Tony found himself in the living room, the couch had a very interesting design of flowers. The glasses on the coffee table were old and stained but it was cool to see how someone lived once.

There were flowers and flower designs, the house was very pink and cute. The person who used to live here must have really loved flowers and plants, Tony thought. Looking through the window the blue sky had never been so beautiful, the clouds were fluffy and huge and birds were singing outside. Tony took a while to get used to the light because of his new sleeping schedule, Tony opened the window and took a breath of the fresh air and hugged himself. " I miss this." Tony said to himself.

Tony was very tired but he didn't want to missed the air and the warm feeling of the sun so Tony got a blanket from the couch and fell asleep with the sun covering his body and the fresh air hitting his face.

6 hours later

Rudolph woke up and looked aside him noticing that Tony wasn't next to him, " Where is he now?" Rudolph asked out loud. Rudolph yawned and made his way down stairs searching the kitchen and backyard, finally Rudolph walked into the living room and saw Tony sound asleep.

Rudolph hovered over Tony and kissed him, Tony woke up and slowly opened his eye's, " Hey sexy." Rudolph said smirking. Tony lightly blushed and kissed Rudolph back.

Tony sat up on the couch and rubbed his eye's, Rudolph sat next to Tony and kissed his neck. Tony blushed a bright red, " Are you hungry?" Tony asked. Rudolph smirked and licked his lips, " Maybe." Rudolph said with an evil smile.

Tony got up from the couch and grabbed both of Rudolph's hand's, " Let's get you breakfast." Tony said smirking. Rudolph got up as well and the two went upstairs, as they got to the bedroom they were kissing back and forth. Taking each others clothes off, Tony got onto the bed and laid back as Rudolph slowly climbed onto Tony.

Rudolph put each of Tony's leg's onto his shoulder's and kissed Tony's thigh, Rudolph leaned close to Tony's chest and licked Tony's neck. Tony squirmed a bit and moaned. Rudolph smirked and continued to suck on Tony's neck, leaving a hicky. Tony wrapped his arm's around Rudolph's body and pulled Rudolph closer.

" So how do you want this to go?" Rudolph said as he dragged his hand's against Tony's sides. Tony turned crimson red and bit his lip, " Shut up and just do it." Tony replyed embarrassed.

Rudolph grazed his fangs against Tony's neck then bit down, Tony's blood has always been so sweet. blood dripped from Tony's neck when Rudolph pulled away, the sight was really something. Tony scratched at Rudolph's back, leaving a couple red marks . " Did I hurt you?" Rudolph asked. Tony smiled and kissed Rudolph, " No." Tony said.

As Rudolph was leaning over Tony he felt something on his stomach move, Rudolph leaned back and saw that Tony was hard. " Looks like someone got excited." Rudolph said. Tony blushed and tried to hide his face, " Well you were moving a lot!" Tony exclaimed. Rudolph chuckled and grabbed Tony's cock and put a clip on it, " Umm what is that?" Tony asked. Rudolph had an evil smile on his face, " You'll only cum when I let you, okay?" Rudolph said biting his lips.

" What no!" Tony tried to take it off but Rudolph grabbed both of Tony's hand's and pinned them above Tony's head, the clip was like a ring and it was cold and made out of iron. Tony turned red, " Come on now that's not fair! please!" Tony begged. Rudolph slowly put his rock hard cock into Tony, Tony's body jerked and had goose bumps. Tony moaned loudly and felt the hot cum build up but couldn't even pre-cum.

Tony rolled his eye's as Rudolph thrusted into Tony roughly, " Oh shit!" Tony moaned loudly. Rudolph began to go to deeper and harder, Tony couldn't close his mouth is was just constant moaning. Tony closed his hand's into fist's and dug his nails into his own hand's. " God! Ahh~ please! I need to cum!" Tony moaned.

Rudolph smirked and leaned towards Tony's chest getting deeper into Tony, " It's not a need it's a want, sorry but not yet." Rudolph whispered. Rudolph started kissing Tony, tasting the insides of Tony's mouth. Tony wanted to moan but he drowned in the kiss, Rudolph pulled away looking at Tony's face. Tony finally understod the lust for satisfaction, it can be dangerous.

Rudolph slowed down the pace and thrusted gently, Tony's body jerked again making Tony moan louder. Rudolph found Tony's sweet spot and picked up the pace and thrusted right into it. Tony needed to cum now the torture was almost driving Tony crazy, Tony was getting so close to having an oragsim but the clip wouldn't him.

" Aaahhh! please! please! please! I can't handle this!" Tony begged almost in tears. Tony's body became so sensitive once Rudolph completely destroyed the sweet spot, all Tony need was to cum. " But I love seeing you all flustered just to cum." Rudolph chuckled. Rudolph let go of Tony's hand's and grabbed at Tony's hip's. Tony groaned because his hip's were bruised from last time, " Umm can I take it off?" Tony asked. Rudolph smirked, " Go ahead but just letting you know, because of all that cum just waiting to come out your cock is going to be very sensitive and burst." Rudolph said as he stroked Tony's hard cock.

Tony bit his lip and slowly unclipped his cock, cum came out like a water fountain and got all over Tony's chest. Tony basically was screaming, Rudolph just watched Tony and listened to his moaning and came onto Tony. " Oh shit, I'm sorry." Rudolph said laughing. Tony's body was still jerking and twitching out of satisfaction, " It's okay *huff* that was just fucked up to be honest with the clip." Tony said biting his lip. Rudolph chuckled and grabbed a towel and cleaned off Tony's chest, " I just wanted see was an orgasim was like for you." Rudolph said. Tony blushed red, " Well you saw." Tony replyed. The two laughed and laid back talking about what other kinky things they could do in bed.

lol anyway hope you enjoyed, I'm trying not to hold back on the sex and whatever because most of you guys love that so yeah things are just going to get hotter lmao XD anyway have an awesome day.