Chapter 5

In the middle of the afternoon during daybreak, a knocking at the door meets both of the boys attention. Tony woke up in a hurry, getting his clothes on. " Tony you awake?" Ms.Thompson asked through the door.

Tony covered Rudolph's sleeping body with a couple pillows and a blanket, " Yup! just a little tired though." Tony said. Ms.Thompson opened the door, " Sorry! but anyway I thinking maybe you would like to have some family time with Freda and Fredrick. So we could know them more." Ms.Thompson said softly.

Tony nodded, " Okay! sounds great, I'll see you later when it's night." Tony said. " Whats up with the pillows?" Ms.Thompson asked. Tony hopped onto the bed and leaned back onto the pillows and blanket along with Rudolph, " I was making a comfy cove with Rudolph! so we could relax and chill." Tony said nervously.

Ms.Thompson giggled, " Thats nice, anyway see you soon!" Ms.Thompson said and closed the door. Rudolph emerged from the pillows, rubbing his crimson eyes. Tony sat down onto the bed next to Rudolph, " Sorry for leaning on you..and waking you up." Tony said quietly.

Rudolph kissed Tony's cheek, " It's okay, the knocking woke me up if anything." Rudolph said yawning. Tony kissed Rudolph and got up from the bed, " You should get dressed, we are having going to have family time and I'm on snack duty." Tony said. Rudolph frowned as he got dressed, " Do we have to though? and do you have to go?" Rudolph whined.

Tony crossed his arms, " It would be nice you know." Tony said in a serious tone. Rudolph chuckled, " Okay fine, your too cute." Rudolph said smirking. Rudolph stood up and walked towards with his arms wide open, " No no no! I know what your doing Rudolph, your not trapping me." Tony said giggling.
" Ahh your a clever mortal, but just one more kiss before you leave me for a couple hours?" Rudolph asked.

Tony blushed and kissed Rudolph with passion, both hands on Rudolph's face and his lips together with Rudolph's. Rudolph slid his hands onto Tony's hips, " Ah! I don't have that long silly" Tony said as he grabbed Rudolph's hands and pulled them away. Rudolph snarled and held Tony's hands tightly, kissing Tony one more time.

" Don't be gone too long, it's still daybreak and it's hard to get through that hallway with all those windows." Rudolph said. Tony nodded and hugged Rudolph, " I won't be too long, don't worry I'll check on you every hour." Tony said. " Every hour!...come on how about every 30 minutes?" Rudolph Whined.

Tony rolled his eyes and kissed Rudolph, " Fine 30 minutes! now shut up and take a nap." Tony said. Rudolph smirked and nodded his head, " by the way could you bring me a treat when you check on me?" Rudolph asked. " I thought the only way you ate was by drink blood." Tony said confused.

"Well then umm..what kind of treat would you like?" Tony asked. Rudolph smirked, " I want you~" Rudolph whispered into Tony's ear. Tony blushed and pushed Rudolph. Rudolph floated backwards. " That's soo not cool, and durning family night!" Tony quietly shouted. " Ohh come on that was funny! I was just playing with you." Rudolph said.

Tony smiled and walked towards the door, " Well I'll see you in 30 minutes." Tony said. Rudolph waved Tony goodbye and blew a kiss. Tony smirked and winked at Rudolph and closed the door. Tony was off and getting snacks ready for the big family night.

Hope this wasn't too short but I'll be working on more chapters starting for the rest of today and tomorrow and friday and the weekend lol.