0.It Started With A "Hello"

-~<|¦1.It Started With¦|>~-
-~<|¦A "Hello"¦|>~-

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
Me: "Hi!"
^~Talking
Me: Thanks!
^~Thinking
Me: "For!"
^~Whispering
Me: "READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
Me: "*Glares* You!" ^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|
|Date: November 24, 2002|

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ was a place many didn't know off. S.H.I.E.L.D.,the organization itself, isn't even known to the public. With only a set of people allowed to have such knowledge about the place. This organization often operates as much as a covert agency as a quasi-military one.

And currently, in the medical bay, many agents, people of S.H.I.E.L.D, were running around it wearing your typical lab coats paired with surgical masks.

Currently, these agents were acting as doctors and nurses, because the present situation required them. Though, there wouldn't be much of a problem as agents were required to have the rudimentary skills in the medicine course, as their job is highly life-threatening at times.

Then, while the agents were running around, a female would now and then let out a shout of pain.

Going to one of the beds prepared for patients, the source of the shouts lay there, many agents attending to her as she had a hard time holding in her yelling.

She was like this, because she was in labor. For nine whole months, she's carried a child in her womb, and now was the time for it to be birthed.

The woman, was a beautiful gal with sweat covered caramel skin paired with a curvaceous figure, her short, blonde hair laid sprawled on the pillow, her gorgeous face scrunched up from the pain. Then, with her unique, ruby red eyes, she glared at the figure beside her.

It was another woman, this time with fair skin and a rather petite figure, her short, brunette hair fluttered as she heaved for air from the pain she felt in her hand. With her cute face similarly scrunched up in pain, she eyed at the woman crushing her hand with her ocean blue orbs.

These two were a couple, married for 1 year now. Though their partnership were hated by many, they made it through with the help of their fellow agents and boss.

Lyla Smile was the blonde woman, currently in labor, and the wife in the relationship, and the other was Daniel Smile, was the husband in the relationship and also the one having her hand crushed by her wife.

You would probably question how one of them got pregnant when they were both females, no, none of them went and had a man impregnate the other, but rather, they just had a sperm donner. Though they specifically asked the person for the sperm, and not going to a sperm bank.

It was rather awkward for them to ask, as they went for their own boss' sperm. Their boss luckily agreed, since the two were eager to have a child that came from the person they both admired.

Then, their boss, Nick Fury, the director of S.H.I.E.L.D., was inside the med bay with them, watching over the situation. He was still considered as the child's father, even though officially the child's "father" would be Daniel.

He himself has a child, but he had to tearfully cut his connection with them as to not have any of his enemies hunting them down. Fury was already happy that he had the right to name his child, his daughter, Michelle, and had been secretly watching over them.