6.A Sad Smile

-~<|¦6.A Sad Smile¦|>~-

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

As the two spider themed heroes perched atop their trees, Carnage appeared in her new form. When Carnage had Cletus Kasady as her host, she was buffer than the most muscular body-builders, rivaling Hulk in muscle mass. However, now that Carnage has merged with an unknown female host, although scary and intimidating, the current Carnage was rather vexing in her female form.

With an ample bossom, tight waist, wide hips, big thighs, lean and muscular figure, even with blood red skin and similarly colored tendrils moving around her body, plus big white eyes and wide, sultry like smile with sharp teeth, Carnage was undoubtedly sexy. Nonetheless, she was still an enemy the two heroines had to defeat, or, for there current mission, to keep in place, making sure Carnage wouldn't escape.

Carnage: "_Well, well, well~. What do we have here~?_" the Symbiote cooed with mock delight, the smirk on her face slightly widening.

Carnage: "Two scrumptious looking meals~! Hahaha~!" she cackled, her laugh scaring off the birds hidden among the trees. It, however, didn't intimidate the two heroines one bit.

Venom: "_Carnage._" Petra's Symbiote called, catching the attention of her offspring.

Carnage: "_Hmph. Venom._" the younger Symbiote snarled at the older one, clearly agitated by the one who gave birth to her.

Venom: "_That's 'Mother' to you, young lady!_" the 'mother' of Carnage snapped at her, causing a moment of silence to he ensued before a haughty laugh followed after.

Carnage: "Hahahaha! Hardy har har. Well then..., °mommy°, did you come to punish little 'ol me? Come to punish your naughty, naughty daughter~?" the bloody Symbiote sensually asked, making Venom, in her 'suit' form, glare at her.

Putting her hands behind her back whilst leaning forward, emphasizing her already big breasts and acting innocent, well, as cute as she can look, which, to be honest, made the scary Symbiote to be actually sexy. With little steps forward, Carnage began to speak, or rather, her host did.

Carnage/???: "_You know, mommy~. I missed you a lot~. But I still love you~! That's why, please, accept my gift!!_" she began with an innocent tone, yet she roared as she neared the end of her talk and, without the trio's notice, two bloody spear-like tendrils suddenly appeared below them, only being able to dodge them barely a centimeter away.

The Symbiotes have somehow bypassed their spider-senses, so they weren't able to realize the danger that approached, and they were only safe because of their A.I.'s and, in Petra's case, Venom.

The two heroines were undoubtedly surprised, seeing how the two tendrils that aimed to spear them slowly retracted to the ground, like they sprouted like a plant.

Gwen: "Damn. Sara, better focus on hyper-senses." she voiced to her A.I., which hummed before the white themes spider aimed at Carnage with her wrists.