3.The Missing Smile

-~<|¦3.The Missing¦|>~-
-~<|¦Smile¦|>~-

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Freyja's POV|

In mere moments, I was fully engulfed by Carnage. I felt how she quickly merged with my own skin and then turning into something like a thin silk, basically like a second layer of skin.

Out of surprise, I jumped straight up, seeing how my skin now looked bloody red with black veins and light purple highlights! I got scared, thinking that Carnage was eating me, but my train of thoughts stopped as I noticed something.

Looking at my hands, it reminded me of Spider-Woman's spandex. Curiously observing it, Carnage's voice rang in my mind.

Carnage: "-_Can you feel it, Frey? The power~?_-" she purred, but her question intrigued me.

Having been trained by my mentor, Natasha Romanoff, or more commonly known as the Black Widow in public, it is safe to say that I'm stronger than average humans, and I was able to know my own strength. But, with Carnage's question, I realized how my base strength tripled!

It felt like I can contend against Captain America and win with only a few injuries! Opening and closing my fists, a thought came to mind.

Looking at the floor below me, I reeled my fist back, and, punched the floor, creating a crack that resembles a spider web with a 3 feet diameter! Seeing this, I felt my jaw drop.

-Scratch being stronger than Captain America! I'm as strong as Hulk!- with excitement coursing through my veins, I frantically looked around me and saw another building across this one. The gap between them should at least be 25 feet, but, without thinking and going by instinct, I ran towards the building.

With each step, a crack formed beneath them and as my foot touched the edge of the top, I jumped! The feeling was exhilarating.

The danger was present, yet I ignored it and jumped! With the air hitting my body, my heart pumped loudly as I reached the top of the other building! As my feet touched the top, I didn't bother rolling to disturb the impact, because I didn't feel the need to do so!

Another crater formed beneath me, but I didn't mind it as I looked behind me and saw the previous building I was on. There was a difference in height between the two, the previous one being at least 11 meters higher than this one.

-I have to thank master for teaching me how to discern measurements without any tools.- I thought to myself as I felt my heart beat as fast as it can due to my excitement.

Not coming down from my high, I looked around me and saw more buildings varying in height! With a light chuckle, I ran once more. This time, I was heading towards the building connected to this one, only it was at least 9 meters taller.

As I reached the building's wall, I didn't stop running and ran horizontally! I was most definitely defying the laws of physics, and I liked it!