4.Mission: Carnage

-~<|¦Mission: Carnage¦|>~-

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

Three days after Michelle confronted Gwen and Petra, the two were called over New Avengers Facility, for the first time, causing their overwhelming guilt to temporarily disappear and be replaced with excitement. They needed something to distract them from their conscience. For the past days it has been eating them up, even when they themselves looked for the missing Smile as Ghost-Spider and Spider-Woman, yet to no avail.

This just eased their conscience, even though though not by much, but it helps. And maybe, they could even ask for Tony Stark for some help. They were sure that he would help the two, as it was an easy thing for him to do, they hoped.

And, now, the two spider women were on they way with the help of Happy Hogan!

Happy: "You two better not cause any trouble for Tony, got it? If he gets problems, I get problems. If he gets angry, I get angry. If he loses his job because of you two, I lose my job because of you-" he rambled on as he drove before getting abruptly cut off by a semi-shy Petra and a slightly annoyed Gwen.

Gwen|Petra: ""Us. We get it."" the two had a way of synchronizing, maybe either because of being both bitten by the same spider, or it was because they were best friends.

Happy: "Hmph. Teenagers." the man huffed while keeping his eyes on the road, now nearing the new Avengers facility.

However, before they reached the facility, Gwen spoke up, starting to get nervous like Petra, but for a different reason.

Gwen: "Hey Happy..." she said in a quiet-ish tone, but it was enough for Happy to hear.

Happy: "What is it blondey?" he asked with a mildly irritated tone.

Gwen: "Well...do you...think that Mr. Stark can help us find someone?" she replied with a question, sounding nervous, something the blonde normally wouldn't sound like.

Happy: "Depends. You looking for your boyfriend that left you after he stole your money?" he mused in sarcasm, not really caring. However, Gwen scrunched her eyebrows together in mild disgust.

Gwen: "Yuck. I'm lesbian, Hap. I got tired of boys years ago. I'm looking for my girlfriend." she snapped, the thought of her in a relationship with another boy disgusting her after all her previous unhealthy relationships in her young, teenage life that a normal teenager shouldn't even have, but she was curious and adventurous, except, not just the point of being too bad for her health.

And Happy, just knowing this, was only momentarily surprised, but being the great man he is, immediately got his composure back.

Happy: "Then, you looking for your girlfriend after she left you after sho stole your heart?" he asked with clear sarcasm once more, wanting to annoy the hell out of the kid for giving him more work.