Risen

Crashing against the walls of pain that is inflicted upon me
Is this pain ever going to end? When you have a good soul , no matter what, there is always something bad that will come. No matter how many stones comes my way, I push and fight with all my might until I reach the top because of my light that shines so bright. Nothing or no one will take that title away from me.
Even if the hallow tears are to heavy to bear , I always wear my heart on my sleeves just to show you that I bleed the same way, but not fast enough for you to care.
That I too am the concrete rose that has risen above all things.
My concrete rose bleeds red because that's all I've ever felt from the pain, scars, and sadness from every broken heart I have ever had.
As I wipe away my tears. I pray that you will see
A risen rose that withered my way from the brokenness that never shifted my loyalty that had me tied to every person that was no good for me.
But you see I'm rare and that is something no one will ever find .
I'm irreplaceable because my soul is strengthening
My eyes are pain and sensual but my rose is no better  than yours or anyone well ever meet. I have Risen to continue to my road of inner Peace.