♡ ONE ♡

*not edited*

*5.9k words*

Louis stared at the building in front of him with wide, blue eyes, his mouth ajar and hands clammy. This is what had always been his dream since he was able to form coherent thoughts and now he was finally about to start working in the best undercover spy agency in London, MI6.

"You ready?" Lewis muttered into his ear, causing chills to run down the Omegas spine as he nodded his head. "Let's go then!"

The alpha took a hold of the younger boy's hand and dragged him inside, words after words spilling out of his mouth, not caring if he was being too loud. Both males looked around with wide eyes. The room wasn't really that cool looking, just modern and nicely decorated. Its colors were black and white, a big white front desk sat at the front of the office, leaving two smaller desks on each side of the room, and two long couches lined up against the furthest wall.

"Excuse me, sir, you're not allowed to be here." A guy named Jacob, his nametag read, exclaimed, his arms crossed and lips set in a straight line.

Louis looked up at the man, his hands shaking slightly at seeing the menacing look on his face. He had dark brown eyes, chiseled jawline, and dirty blonde hair. He wore a navy blue, kinda black to the naked eye, uniform that showed off his status as one of the top five agents in the agency.

"Erm...I'm the new agent," Louis said, sweat trickling down the nape of his neck, though he didn't let his fear be seen, knowing damn well that his sex will be smelled and exposed in a snap of a finger.

The alpha gave Louis a once over before laughing and right in Louis's face, "Last time I checked this was an alpha and beta only agency.

Louis felt himself go tense and shrink into himself, making himself look smaller than what he already was. His inner omega wanted to jump out and submit to the alpha in front of himself so badly, causing him to whimper lightly as he struggled to push that urge away. Lewis noticed his inner battle and took hold of his hand, giving it a squeeze before clearing his throat.

"Oi! Are ye sayin' me, boy, Louis here isn't capable of working' here?" Lewis sneers, though the  pheromones his inner alpha was releasing were calming, letting Louis's inner omega relax under all of the pressure he was presented with so suddenly.

Jacob rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something but was rudely interrupted by a tall curly headed Alpha. His shoulders were broad and he smelt of power, more power than the brown-eyed alpha in front of them. His eyes were a beautiful shade of green, reminding Louis of the forest he used to run in when he was younger, though the hardness in them made Louis squirm in his spot.

"Do we have a problem, Agent Novak?" The alpha asked with a raised brow, looking between the pair of alphas in front of him.

"This omega is saying he is the new agent we have been expecting, sir," Jacob said, a small smirk on his lips as he looked at Louis, who's faced paled as he heard his sex leave the mans lips.

The alpha directed his gaze back at Louis and Lewis before staring intensely at Louis, his green eyes narrowing. "If I am correct, omega's don't smell like alphas...and alphas also vary from different sizes."

Jacob's mouth fell open as he gave the other alpha a bewildered look. His mouth opened and closed, clearly trying to come up with something to say, but quickly closed it when the taller alpha spoke up once more, showing off more dominance and power than before.