♡ FOUR ♡

*not edited*

*4.9k words*

*TRIGGER WARNING: panic attack*

Harry woke up feeling as if he won the lottery. He hugged the sleeping omega close to him and planted a soft kiss at the top of his head. He carefully leaned back and grabbed his phone, checking for the time and any missed calls. As he placed his phone back down the omega stirred awake and yawned softly into his hand. Harry gave him a fond smile before mumbling;

"Morning love, how did you sleep?"

The omega smiled softly and looked up at the alpha, cuddling closer to him, "good, you?"

"Best sleep ever."

Louis giggled and planted a kiss on the alpha's chest. They stay in bed for a bit longer before they decide to get ready for work. As they dressed, both stole glances of each other, unanswered questions running through their minds.

"Louis," Harry spoke up once fully dressed.

The omega turns around and looks up at the alpha, "Yeah?"

"I loved what happened yesterday... I don't regret it." He paused.

"I don't either."

"But for us to keep working together this has to be kept a secret. I can get thrown in jail for allowing an omega work in the agency." Harry continued nervously as he watched the omega's facial expressions.

Louis stared at him before whispering brokenly, "So I'll be a secret?"

Harry's eyes widened before quickly exclaiming, "NO! No of course not."

"Then what? Because from what I'm hearing you don't want no one finding out about us, which I mean it's okay. Who would want to be seen with an omega like me? So careless and dumb. I mean I'm surprised it took you so long to get me to sleep with you."

Harry watched as the omega rambled and tears gathered in his beautiful blue eyes. He wanted to reach out and comfort the boy but every time he got near, Louis would flinch away.

"I guess he was right, after all, I'm useless. I'm sorry for pushing myself onto you. I- I'll go now." And with that, the omega rushed out of the room. The alpha ran after him but was met with an empty house. He rushes outside and sees Louis get in his car, before driving off. Harry goes back inside, grabs his car keys, and puts his shoes on before running back outside and into his car. He speeds off in hopes of catching up with the omega who was in no right state to drive at the moment.

Harry drives around for an hour and a half before convincing himself that Louis was either hiding from him or lost. He pulls out his phone and dials the omega's number, growling when he is sent straight to voicemail.

"Fuck where are you lou?" Harry mumbled as he turned the car around and rushed to the agency.

His heart raised and his breathing quickened as he pulled out his phone once more, quickly dialing the only person he knows will be there for him no matter what. He waits silently and hopes the alpha wasn't in rut right now. When Niall answered, Harry, bombarded him with questions that could easily give anyone a heart attack.

"What do you mean Louis is missing?!" Niall exclaimed before cursing when Zayn's frantic voice was heard behind him.

"Louis is missing? No, no, no." The omega ranted frantically.

"We got into an argument in the morning and he left. I have tried calling him but he won't answer me." Harry cried softly. His heartfelt as if it was shattering with every passing second he didn't know about the blue-eyed boy's whereabouts.