♡ TWO ♡

*not edited*

*4.4k words*

Louis didn't know why he was nervous to go to work the next day. He had changed in and out of his uniform more times than he was willing to admit. His hair came out of its perfectly styled fringe with the number of times Louis has run his hand through it.

"Oi! Louis, mate whatcha doing pacin' out here?"

Louis stopped his pacing and looked up at a grinning leprechaun, a smile slowly making its way onto his face. He made his way to the beaming boy and gave him a one-sided hug making sure to hide his nerves. He didn't anyone else finding out about his secret.

"Hiya mate. You just getting in?" Louis asked, moving back and walking into the agency with Niall.

"Yeh bit late but don't think H will mind." Niall laughed and skipped ahead, quickly signing himself and Louis in. Louis gave him a thankful smile and followed him into the elevator, scanning his card before pressing on the third-floor button.

"You good? You seem nervous." Niall said out of nowhere. Louis froze, his hands shaking slightly before he forces out a laugh and bumps shoulders with the alpha.

"Course I'm okay."

Niall gives him a weird look before shrugging. Fortunately for Louis, the elevator door opens, letting him walk out and make his way to his office, instantly regretting it when he sees Harry sitting at his desk, phone in hand, and brows furrowed.

"H where did ya leave the donuts?" Niall exclaimed, pushing past Louis and taking a seat on the alpha's desk, taking a drink from his coffee. Harry glared at the boy and snatched his coffee away from him, wiping off the rim of the cup before placing it on the other side of the desk, away from the alpha.

"Get off." Harry groaned, pushing the boy off before looking up and seeing Louis, who still stood awkwardly in the doorframe. He gave the omega a small smile before turning back to Niall, "Didn't bring none today."

"Oh come on! What am I meant to eat now?"

"Nothing. Now go work."

Niall grumbled but stood up and walked out of the office nonetheless, giving Louis a small pat on the back on his way out. Louis took a deep breath before making his way to his desk, quickly taking everything he needed out and getting to work, ignoring Harry's burning eyes.

Both males ignored each other throughout the day until lunchtime finally came. Louis put his stuff away and takes out his lunch, silently setting it down on his desk. As he stares at the Tupperware full of lasagne, he silently sends Lewis a thank you before digging in, being careful not to spill anything on his clothes and paperwork.

Harry had left the office with Niall and Liam an hour ago for a meeting, leaving Louis and Jacob alone in the agency. Louis ignored the alpha the best he could, only leaving the office when he needed more coffee or some paperwork, not once bumping into the alpha, which he was thankful for.

As Louis finished his food, he pulls out his phone, opening his messages, and smiling down at Lewis's messages. He had finally asked Jesy out on a date the day before while they all had dinner. It came out as a surprise to almost everyone. Zayn and Louis knew their best friends were head over heels for each other but witnessing one asking the other out caught them off guard. But they were still happy for them and helped the pair pick out some outfits and good places to spend the day together.