♡ THREE ♡

*not edited*

*4.6k words*

- there is SMUT in this chapter -

- this is also the second time I write smut so if it sucks I'm sorry -

It's been a whole week since Louis and Zayn moved in with Harry and they haven't found anything new to work with. The boys were all getting tired and were ready to close the case, but something inside Louis told him that they were a lot closer to finding answers than they believed they were.

"Hey haz, can we go over tonight?" Niall asked once they had packed all of their stuff and were ready to go home.

"Yeah sure, I mean if Louis and his friend are okay with it." He said as he looked over at Louis who nodded his head at him and Niall.

"Great, I'll let Liam know." Harry nodded and grabbed his bag and followed the rest of the boys out of the door.

"You coming?" He asked Louis, who stood in front of his car with a worried look on his face.

"Uhm...no. Can you tell Zayn ill be home later tonight?" The omega said unsurely, his hand scratching the back of his neck.

Harry nodded at him before getting in his car, gaze still on the boy in front of him. He stayed in the parking lot until he saw a car pull up. Louis jumps in before it drives off, leaving Harry more confused than ever.

Niall and Liam came over an hour later with pizzas and beer. They all introduced themselves to Zayn, though it really wasn't necessary since the omega and Niall already knew each other. They all got comfortable in the living room as they all played Fifa.

Five minutes till eleven Louis finally arrived. His hair was a mess, alongside his clothes. He looked beaten down and overall exhausted. Zayn was first to stand up and race to the omegas side, helping him stand upright.

"What happened to you?" Zayn exclaimed as he searched for any injuries that should be looked over before they get infected.

"Nothing." Louis sighed. "Fucking nothing."

All three alphas watched as Louis pushed zayn away from him, quickly losing his balance and falling to the ground. Zayn growled and picked up the shorter boy, making Louis face him.
"What the fuck happened Louis?"

"She's gone," Louis yelled. "She's fucking gone!"

"Who's gone?" Liam asked once he was able to form words.

"She's gone Zayn." The omega cried to his best friend. "She's gone."

Zayn looked at him before realization hit him. His eyes watered and his hold on the omega weakened, both falling to the ground, "No, no that can't be."

Both omegas hugged each other as they cried, leaving the alphas worried. Harry slowly made his way to Louis and pulled him away from Zayn, bringing him into a hug and letting his pheromones calm him. Niall did the same with Zayn, leaving Liam to get the crying boys some water.

"Let's go to your room yeah?" Harry mumbled, Louis's face still tucked under his neck.

The omega nodded and let the older man take him to his room. Upon arriving the alpha helps Louis onto the bed, tucking him in and making sure he was okay before backing off. He takes a seat at the end of the bed, leaving a bit of space between the two.