𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

MR

    MR. CHOI KNEW HE'D ordered Baekhyun and the others, to under no circumstances contact anyone— neither their mother's to tell them they just drank the world's best cup of coffee in the foreign country or Kim Namjoon to tell him that they had arrived in San Marino safely. But even so, he was worried about the big, scary silence. He was almost about to call his faithful contact in San Marino to ask if his son had arrived and was safer than he'd ever been before. But he couldn't and it made him crazy.

All he could do was trust Baekhyun and the other two. And that was a big struggle within itself.

Jaehyun pressed the damp towel against the wound in his forehead while Chungha waved him in the face with Yeonjun's pink fan which he'd managed to force the teen to lend them. The blood that had been running down the side of his face was almost dried by now, but the pain remained. It felt like he had woken up with the worst hangover ever, which he had only experienced once before in his life. He rarely drank alcohol for that very reason. But having a frying pan slammed to his face, didn't happen too often.

The old lady who was still defensively holding the frying pan high up in the air was screaming hysterically in Italian without making any sense. None of the three leaders for the mission had any idea what she was saying, but Yeonjun, who surprisingly enough knew the language very well— according to himself— was forced to act as an interpreter for their small group of confused individuals.

He was still sitting on his suitcase which he had rolled into the flower shop on and he had a lollipop in his mouth that Chungha gave him when he started complaining about how boring everything was. "She says...she doesn't know where the sheep are." He mumbled, looking at the old lady who was still waving around with her arms, Baekhyun had to duck down to avoid getting the frying pan in his face. "No, wait...forgive me, it got that part wrong. She doesn't know where the girl is. She's out but she says she doesn't know when she'll be back. It's apparently some carnival here— Are you sure this is this the person who's going to save us? Don't you think she seems a little...crazy? "

A smacking sound was heard as he pulled the lollipop out of his mouth so he could point inquiringly at his three guardian angels, with it.

Jaehyun dropped the towel from his forehead and regained his sight which had been blocked for a few minutes. "Ask her if she knows why we're here."

Yeonjun sighed before taking off the large sun hat and glancing at the old lady who'd suddenly become quiet. "Sai chi siamo?"

She lowered her arms that she'd held up in a position similar to a defensive one. She nodded slowly and said: "Ti stavamo aspettando! E ora sei qui!"

Yeonjun slowly turned to the others again and nodded. "They've been expecting us."

"They?" Chungha gave him a confused look.