PART ONE

crowd roars louder and louder by the time a black corvette stingray drifted it's way towards the finish line. soon enough it was followed by it's fellow racers, who are obviously in dismay for losing the race.

the owner of the stingray went out, displaying her signature smile as she was being swarmed by people praising her. the commencer- who held the money for the bet- walks to her and gave her the prize.

 the commencer- who held the money for the bet- walks to her and gave her the prize

kim jisoo. 20 years old, extremely rich and loves her car which she named ruby. considered one of the best racers in south korea- and a gorgeous woman indeed.

the racer raised it up, out of triumph. the people went wilder, as the music begins and another party starts. jisoo strides towards her gang, who owned one part of the booth and usually where they hang out during drag / street races.

on the round table sits a deck of cards, a bunch of money and beer bottles as it was surrounded by three of her most trusted friends. she takes a seat on the vacant one, placing her prized money on the table.

"look at my girl winning another 500 grand!" one of her friend- and the one she is the closest to- exclaims, beaming a smile.

lalisa manoban. younger than jisoo by a year, taller and stronger. she has been with jisoo for years now, proving her loyalty to her friend until the end. playful, but serious.

"it's not me, lis. it's my baby." jisoo opposes, glancing at her stingray a few meters away from her, standing prettily in her eyes.

"nicely done, ruby." she mutters to herself, talking to her car. yes, she loves her possession very much. it is what brought her to where she is right now- popular and rich.

"pass me one." lisa did what she was told. she grabs a bottle of beer and opened it, before handing it to her friend. she was busy watching their two other friends playing cards.