PART FOUR

that night, jennie wore her ice cream printed pajamas and freshened up. jisoo was opposed to the idea of sleeping with jennie in the same room. so is jennie.

but beggars can't be choosers. it was the only option other than the living room. in the end, jisoo could not do anything.

it was past 9 pm now. just as the brunette was about to go to dreamland, she felt the left side of the bed shift deeper, meaning someone with weight laid down. it was jisoo.

"what are you doing?" she asked.

jisoo releases a scoff and rolls her eyes, tucking herself in the bed. "i'm going to sleep, what else?"

"go sleep on the couch." the younger gestures at the only couch inside the bedroom, settling on the tip of the bed.

jisoo chuckles. this girl is unbelievable. "this is my bed."

"well for now it's not." jennie uses her foot and kicked the other off the bed, resulting for a thud.

"ow! hey!" jisoo glares at her. "you're completely aware you're in my house and i can kill you right now, right?"

"well you brought me into this mess, so might as well pay me back a little." jennie lets her body move on the middle of the bed, obviously not wanting to give the latter some space. "and you won't kill me. i saved you, right?"

"you're annoying like your friend." accepting that she cannot sleep on her own bed for a few days, jisoo took the couch.

"best friends tend to have something in common." jennie grins to herself, closing her eyes on the process. "add our looks."

"don't make me grab my gun." she heard jisoo say, which she could not help but to giggle a little.

"good night, jisoo."

jisoo stares at the ceiling, she find it interesting. "good night."

that was just the first night. the next one got worse when jisoo accidentally saw jennie's naked body. the barista was taking a long shower that time and jisoo really had to pee. jennie wasn't really used on locking the doors since she lives alone in her house.

the following days were tragically ending up the same and the two would always bicker, or annoy each other. it came to the point that lisa wanted to lock the two in a room, joy wanted to drown herself and seulgi wanted to join the petty fights.

other than that, jisoo healed better in a short amount of time. she followed everything she needed to do, and so far she can move freely now, however the wounds would still ache when it is too stretched.

"seul, contact wendy's architect and see if you can grab a blueprint of her house. i want to know each and every corner of it beforehand." they all settled at the dining table— not to eat— but to plan their battle. jisoo isn't doing this for her dear car ruby, but she is loyal to her people.

jisoo will do anything to save them. they've been through every single races, brawls, so the racer values her people.

"i can set up wirings at a nearest utility pole and get their cctv cameras." joy suggests, getting her car key. they planned to do it right away.