PART EIGHT

"so what brings you two here?" chaeyoung asked. that's the usual scenario she had been witnessing every now and then— having other racers get help from her.

"i need a car, chaeyoung." jisoo demands in a calming way.

chaeyoung could not resist to laugh. "don't we all?"

"not just any car. your fastest car."

"what's it for?" jisoo tells her about the recent events starting from the race, and how they ended up asking help from chaeyoung.

the thing about chaeyoung, is that she loves friendship. you could say that's she extremely extroverted and has lots of friends. she had been invited to different parties, bonded with different people. though the only person she would risk her life for, is jisoo.

jisoo had been there with her when no one else is. you could say that the two kind of dated back then, until jisoo met nayeon. the older was incredibly crushing on nayeon that she ended whatever she had with chaeyoung.

chaeyoung didn't mind. she loved how jisoo would always be with her back then. and she loves that it is still the same, though as friends.

"and now lisa's with them. i can't let them take my best friend." jisoo ends.

"i guess that's a valid reason. well then," chaeyoung stands up from her chair and opens the door. "shall we head to my garage?"

"holy shit." jennie stares at the dozen exotic cars sitting gorgeously right in front of her, mouth open.

"i know right. they're my beasts." chaeyoung places her finger on jennie's chin and closed the brunette's mouth.

they continued walking, passing by each and every cars that they hoped it's what chaeyoung will lend. they reached the end, and chaeyoung gestures at the only car parked at the back.

"and this, is the one you're looking for." a koenigsegg ccr sits prettily with no signs of it being used.

jisoo satisfyingly nodded, agreeing. "how much will i pay you?"

"oh, no need. just visit me frequently and we're all good." chaeyoung pinches the older's cheek and smiled.

"do you happen to have extra clothes as well? it's kinda chilly." jennie speaks up when she felt the breeze of the wind, making her shiver.

"i told you, i have everything you need."

after being properly clothed and felt warm, jisoo drives back to the penthouse. it was a bit far, but as soon as she arrived, jisoo got out with jennie following her.

inside their home, she could see her people and joy around. seulgi was moping by the corner, rethinking her decision of leaving lisa behind.

but jisoo did not mind that. instead, she faced the red-haired. "joy, give wendy a call, could you?"

joy nodded and dialed a number. when ringing, she passed it on their boss.  "here."

"wendy." jisoo hardly kept her anger inside, when her tone went harsh.

"[ah, jisoo. finally managed to decide right.]" wendy wasn't bothered a bit.