Chapter Twenty-Six

*Just in case this might bother someone, there is crude language at the top of this chapter and offensive innuendo at the end*

"Vicky Fuentes, Sienna Mathers, Hillary Lawrence."

Carter lifted his eyes from his tray, watching as crude laughter spread around his side of the table, after Scott Meyers' challenge. Bobby Gonzalez, to whom that particular set of names had been directed, smiled crassly. 

Sienna Mathers sat just on the other end of the table, completely unsuspecting.

"I'd fuck them all, marry none, kill Jordyn Reyes," the offensive tackle declared.

Laughter ressurged, with Scott guffawing the loudest, as that last girl in question walked by their table with a couple of friends. 

Jordyn Reyes wasn't a particularly attractive girl—acne-riddled face, thick glasses, bony figure and 'freakishly tall', according to Joey. But she was a solid A student, with an admirable curriculum regarding volunteering work. And she had once willingly lent Carter her Biology notes, without him asking for it, back in freshmen year.

"The only way any of those girls would give you the time of day is if you taped your mouth shut and put a bag over your head. And even then it would still be a pity fuck," Jenna Torres asserted with a bored tone, as she admired her blood-red nails. She sat next to Chaz Wheeler, while wearing his varsity jacket.

Joey and Scott burst out into shameless laughter, with no regard to whoever might be sitting around them. Bobby's jaw tightened in irritation.

"I think what Jenna is trying to tell you is that those girls are out of your league," Joey mused with a sneer. 

Bobby's eyes narrowed coldly. "I could fuck Vicky Donahue any day. She's been giving me fuck-me eyes since sophomore year," he proclaimed.

Scott chortled. 

"Anybody could fuck Vicky Donahue any day," Chaz muttered. "How do you think Scott got with her?"

His chortling stopped and Jenna and Joey both snickered.

"Hillary Lawrence is the one I'd like to fuck," Scott announced, deciding to move past Chaz's implication. "That girl really went through a growth spurt over the summer, if you know what I mean."

And with the way he grabbed his pecks over the shirt with both hands, how could anyone not?

Just to show how much he got it, Joey wolf-whistled. Jenna rolled her eyes crossing her legs and going back to inspecting her manicured nails.

"Seth scored Hillary in the beginning of the year, didn't you?" Joey chimed in, slapping a hand on Seth's shoulder.

Seth lifted his eyes from his phone, looking around at the pairs of eyes set on him like he had no clue why his name had been brought up. "Who's Hillary?" He asked blandly.

Carter pursed his lips together, taking a deep breath in. "Blonde girl, blue eyes, beauty mark over her lip," he murmured. He remembered clearly the day Hillary had approached him in the library, hopeful, asking whether Seth had mentioned her at all, after he stopped texting her back. Like he always eventually did with every girl.

The look Seth gave him was completely blank, no sign of recognition.

"Even Parrish has checked her out," Chaz said with a chuckle.

"Parrish could fuck any girl he wanted. They all fall at his fucking feet," Scott stated with a lewd smile.

"Even Jordyn Reyes," Joey added, pulling laughter out of the others. Even Jenna laughed.