Chapter 1: Conffesions

A/N: I recommend you to watch "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2" before start reading this story. But remember, this starts just right after the last golden trio's scene ( that one on the top⬆️;Harry breaking the elder wand and then the 3 of them looking away from the bridge)
I know in the book he doesn't break it, but that's just one little change.
————————————————————————

Now on with the story:

-Weird, isn't it?- said Harry in a low voice.

-Yeah, quite strange to be honest- replied Hermione.

-Well, we know 1 thing for sure: we're not gonna hear anything related with Voldemort for the rest of our lifes- said Ron sighting.

-You sound pretty sad Ron, what's wrong? Aren't you happy that we defeated him?- asked Hermione with a confusing look.

-Yeah, but I'm worried about other bad stuff that can come to us- answered Ron.

-Hey mate, don't think like that. Just enjoy the moment, don't worry about the future. Trust me on this. Besides, if something wrong happens, we'll be together to solve it- said Harry trying to comfort his best friend.

-Thank you mate- replied Ron with a smile.

-C'mon, let's reunite with everyone- suggested Hermione.

-Okay- agreed both of the boys.

The 3 of them walked into the ruined castle and they found all the Weasleys in the Great Hall. Harry saw Ginny staring at him with a strange look on her face and Harry decided to go.

-Guys, excuse me but I'll be down the lake- said Harry.

-Okay, let us know if you need anything- replied Hermione.

-Yeah, okay- said Harry.

Ginny saw Harry walking away from everyone and she felt a feeling to talk with him after all that happened in the past few weeks. In the other hand, Harry ran to the lake and sat on the floor leaning back in his favourite tree. Ginny, who knew where he was, went down the lake and found Harry staring at the water with a thoughtful look on his face. Ginny walked towards him from behind.

-Harry- said Ginny with a soft voice trying not to scare him.

-Oh, Ginny, it's you. I didn't see you coming- said Harry trying look happy.

-I just saw you walking out of the Great Hall a few minutes ago and, as I imagined where you could be, I came down here and seems that I was right.- said Ginny while sitting beside him.-So, tell me, what's wrong?-asked Ginny.

- I felt that I needed fresh air, that's all- answered Harry.

-Don't lie to me Harry, I know you very well and I know you're lying- said Ginny while looking to Harry.

-Alright- said Harry, then he sighted. - I need you Ginny, and I know I don't deserve you because I've done awful things to you but please understand that I've only done it to protect you, I don't know what would I do without you and...- Ginny kissed him passionately before he could finish what he was saying.

Of course, Harry kissed back and then, they both broke apart and they kept staring into each other's eyes. Harry could perfectly see his future in her eyes, and so could Ginny.

-Ginny, please never forget it: I love you with all my heart and I'll never let you go again- said Harry while smiling and staring into her beautiful brown eyes.

-Awww, Harry, that's so sweet! I love you too!- replied Ginny excitingly. -Now, shall we return to the Great Hall?- asked Ginny.

-Yeah, but could you please promise me something?-asked Harry with a hopeful expression in his face.

-Well, I guess I can. Tell me- said Ginny looking confused at Harry.

-Please, promise me that you'll never leave me, because I couldn't imagine my life without you.- said Harry.

-Oh, of course I won't leave you. I promise you. But you have to promise it too- said Ginny.

-I promise you. I'll never leave you, no matter what. You're the reason why I wake up in the morning. And, I'm not sure if you know it, but when I returned to life, it was because of you, because the fact of leaving you was so hard for myself to believe it. The fact that we would be apart from each other was bizarre for me to think about it. So I came back- said Harry, who have confessed himself to the girl he loves.

-Harry...- Ginny said speechless.- Are you for real?- she asked him incredibly.

-Yes, of course. Why would I lie to you?, don't you trust me?- asked Harry.

-Of course I do. It's just...I can't believe that you did that for me- said Ginny with tears in her eyes because of thinking about the fact of losing Harry forever.

-Ginny...-And Harry came close to her and hugged her, letting her rest her head on his shoulder and letting her emotions out.

-...It's okay Ginny, don't worry, I'll be there for you in each and every moment of your life- said Harry comforting her.

-Thanks, I love you so much Harry- said Ginny calming down.

-So now, do you want to return to the Great Hall?- asked Harry softly.

-Yes, let's go- answered Ginny.

They both took each other's hand and entwined their fingers. They walked to the castle and they entered in the Great Hall.

-Harry!! Ginny!!!- yelled Hermione while running to them.-I was starting to worry about you both- she added.

-Well now you see, we're okay. So don't worry- replied Harry.

They all noticed about Harry and Ginny holding hands.

-Hey!! What have you guys been doing??- asked Ron with a curious expression on his face.

-Oh, you mean about this??- asked Ginny while showing their hands together.

-Yeah! Are you guys back together again?- asked Ron.

-Well, yes, we're dating and if you don't like it I don't care, you'll have to get used to it because I love him and he loves me, so stop being so protective on me and rather take care of your own self because I think that you have enough with that!- answered Ginny a bit aggressively.

-Ginny calm down, I was just wondering. As long as you, Harry, treat her right, there's no problem- said Ron.

-I wouldn't dream of it, I love her way too much. I couldn't bear to treat her bad, she's....basically my family...- confessed Harry.

She hugged him with watery eyes and whispered "I love you❤️" in Harry's ear.

————————————————————————

Hi!! I hope you liked this first chapter. It was to introduce the situation and to put you all in place.

In case you didn't know: Ron and Hermione are dating.

I'm gonna write down the ships that I'll use in this story:
- Harry & Ginny
- Ron & Hermione
- Bill & Fleur
- Charlie (single)
- Draco & Astoria
- Neville & Hannah
- Luna & Rolf
- George & Angelina
- Percy & Audrey

( A/N: Teddy will be raised by Harry and Ginny because Andromeda is too old to take care of a child)

See you later!!
Bye 👋