Chapter 12: "Will you..."💍❤️

Hi everyone!!

Hope you like this chapter.

First of all, sorry for not updating this week. I'been pretty busy with final exams and I had to study. Hope you understand.

But to award you, this chapter is LONGER than the normal size. (My chapters have usually 1000-1200 words, but this one has 2927 words😱 )

IDEAS ARE WELCOMED.

Now on with the story:

—————————————————————-
(20th June, At The Crest)

Harry and Ginny were having breakfast with Teddy in the kitchen. Teddy has learnt how to walk. He also calls Harry dada and Ginny mama. It was weird for them at first, but then they got used to it. And some day when he is older, they'll tell him the truth. But they agreed that it was the best option, to let him live a cheerful childhood and then he will be told the truth.

Harry knew from a long time ago that Ginny is the girl with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life, develop as a couple, add new players to their team, grow old together...

But he didn't know the right way to propose her. He loved her more than anything, but although, he didn't know what to do. So, he decided to write a letter to Hermione, who live with Ron in an apartment.

(The letter:)

Hi Hermione!

How are you? First of all, make sure Ron doesn't read this letter.

Second, I have a dilemma. I want to propose to Ginny, but I have no idea about how to do it.
I was wondering if you could help me.

Write me if you can and we'll prepare everything. Also I need some ideas.

Bye, Harry.

Harry took an owl and tied the letter to its claw, then it flew through the office's window.

Harry couldn't take out of his mind the fact that he wanted to marry Ginny. But then, he also thought about: What if she says no? .

But suddenly, a motivation rush came into him and he filled himself with courage and got up of his office's chair. He stood up there smiling widely at the nowhere and he knew what to do.

Right after that, he wrote another letter to Hermione. It said:

Hello Hermione,

I hope you received my first letter. We need to hurry. I feel it's today. I feel today is the day I want to propose her. Write me if you want to help, as soon as possible.

Bye, Harry.

And he sent the letter with another owl. He got up of his chair and went to play with Teddy until Hermione would answer him.

It was 9am so he has the whole day to propose to the love of his life. He was really nervous about it, he knew Ginny loved him but Harry didn't want to "obligate" her, in some way, to marry him if she doesn't want to. He was really really confused, but he was taken out of his thoughts because of the sound of an owl coming through the window.

-Dada!! That!!- said Teddy pointing with his finger to the owl.

-Thanks buddy, love you- said Harry.

Harry smiled and hoped that the letter was Hermione's. And he was right.

Hi Harry,
Don't worry, I'll help you, I know some of her likes and dislikes. We'll meet in Hogsmeade at 11am today.