Chapter 9: Christmas announcement👶🏼🎄

Hi!!
I think this chapter will be a bit shorter than the other ones.
Hope you don't mind!

REMEMBER : IDEAS ARE WELCOMED, so if you have some ideas, feel free to comment them and maybe I'll take them if they fit on the story.

Warning: I got the idea of Harry and Ginny's house from a YouTube channel called Joseph, all the credits from the name belongs to him.

Now on with the story:

———————————————————————
(25th December, at The Crest)

It was a snowy Christmas morning at The Crest. The 3 of them were still sleeping because it was 6am, the fireplace was lit from the night before with a small flame.

It was a Christmas tradition to have a family lunch at The Burrow on Christmas, so Harry, Ginny and Teddy will go there.

A few hours passed, and it was now 9am. Molly told everyone to come earlier so they could talk and update with each other before having lunch.

Harry was the first one to wake up, as always. He looked through the window and the scenery was absolutely amazing: the hills full of snow, their gardens with a white layer and their room looked so warm.

Harry yawned and thought: "I could make a special Christmas breakfast for Ginny and Teddy. Yeah, I'll do it!"

Harry got up trying not to awake Ginny and when downstairs to their kitchen. He used magic to make it easier.

Harry cooked a lot of different dishes: desserts, salty dishes, juices, coffee...their table was full of different colours and tastes. It was incredible.

When Harry finished, Teddy woke up crying and he ran upstairs to get him, but he was too late: Ginny was already there, snuggling up with Teddy.

-Good morning love❤️- said Harry giving Ginny a soft kiss.

-Good morning!- said Ginny excitingly.

-Wow, And from where did you get that enthusiasm?- asked Harry laughing a bit.

-Harry!! It's Christmas!! Of course I'll enthusiastic!!- said Ginny with the same time as before.

-I know, I know. I don't really have a lot of Christmas memories- said Harry a bit sad.

-Why?- asked Ginny turning to him.

-Because first: in my childhood, Christmas was like another normal day at the Dursleys for me, of course Dudley was the center of attention. Second: my first "decent" Christmas was at my first year at Hogwarts, and also the first time I got presents. And third, and the most important: I only have a few good Christmas memories because I expect this one to be incredible, just because you 2 are right here besides me❤️- explained Harry.

-Awwww❤️ Harry....I love you so much!!- said Ginny. - And I know Teddy does too, right?- asked Ginny to Teddy.

-aaaaa-shouted Teddy.

-Well I guess that was Yes- said Ginny with a smile.

- Come on, I have a surprise for you both downstairs- said Harry taking Ginny's hand.

-Okay...- said Ginny with a bit confused look on her face.

Harry took them downstairs and Ginny gasped.

-🤭, Harry!!Did you cooked all this?- asked Ginny incredulous.

-Yeah, But magic helps a lot- said Harry.

-But...When?😧- asked Ginny as incredulous as before.

-I woke up at 9am, and as I couldn't get back to sleep, I got up and had this idea. So I did it- explained Harry putting an arm around Ginny's shoulders.