Chapter 10: Teddy's first birthday🎂

Hi!!! Welcome to another chapter!!

I'm not sure if this chapter will be as long as the previous, but anyway, hope you enjoy it!!
REMEMBER, IDEAS ARE WELCOMED.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: According to Google, Teddy's birth date is the following one;
30th April.

Feel free to correct it if you know another date.

(Sorry for the time skip)

—————————————————————-
(29th April, at The Crest)

Harry and Ginny were on the couch, planning things for the day following because they wanted Teddy to have a special 1st birthday party. Although, he won't notice a lot because he's 1 year old, they wanted to do it anyway.

They have been looking for parties on the library and asking their family. They were struggling to know how to prepare the perfect party for their godson, but actually, Teddy was like their son.

Suddenly Ginny gasped.

-I know!! I know what party we're going to prepare!!- said Ginny excitingly.

-Really!! And what is it?!- asked Harry surprised.

-We could prepare a Smash Cake party!!- answered Ginny.

-A what?- asked Harry confused.

- A Smash Cake party is a party that a lot of muggles prepare when their children are exactly 1 year old. It's based on a photoshoot. The photographer takes photos while Teddy experiments with a cake in front of him- explained Ginny.

- It's so cool to see how he reacts about having a cake in front of him. Some babies cry, some laugh, some are scared...and there are also some babies that smash their face into the cake and, if the photographer is able to photograph that exact moment, the result is so funny and cute.- commented Ginny.

-Wow!! Sound just what we need!!- replied Harry.

-Yeah- said Ginny.

-What do we have to prepare?- asked Harry.

-I'll search for that- said Ginny.

Ginny went upstairs to the study and picked a piece of parchment in where she noted down all the stuff they needed.

Fifteen minutes later, she came downstairs and handed the list to Harry.

-Here you are, that everything we need- said Ginny with sitting on the couch again.

(The list:)
- A floor mat
- Decorations (Ballons, confetti...)
-Party food (a lot, Ron is coming😂)
- Guests
-A camera
-A two-floor cake

-Perfect, we'll go now to a muggle market and we'll get everything- said Harry.

-Fine, I'll go to awake Teddy from his nap- said Ginny.

Once they were all ready, they flooed themselves to the ministry and tried not to be seen with Teddy in there.

Luckily enough, the ministry was pretty empty that day, only a few workers saw them but didn't even noticed.

Then, they went to a market. Teddy was on his stroller and Harry was pulling it. They headed into the party section of the shop and they got everything they needed and some more spontaneous and random things that they liked.

-I think that would be all- said Ginny.

-Yeah, I hope so, if we buy something else, I think we won't be able to floo back home😂- said Harry laughing.