Chapter 6: Spare time before the day

Hi! Welcome to the next chapter!

This chapter is only to introduce you to the next chapter. (Next chapter will be Ginny's birthday)

This chapter will be shorter than the rest.

Now on with the story:

———————————————————————

(It's now 3rd of August)

It was a normal afternoon at The Burrow. Molly was resting on the sofa with Teddy because Harry told her that she had been doing housework for a long time. Harry,Ron, Ginny and Hermione were doing all the housework for the day.

Ginny and Ron were sweeping all the house. Harry and Hermione were cleaning all the rooms and windows. Of course it was quite easy with magic, although it took them almost an hour.

Harry was lost on his thoughts because he had an incredible surprise for Ginny's birthday. He decided to talk with Hermione about it .

-Hermione?- asked Harry.

-Yeah?- replied Hermione.

-I was planning on a special surprise for Ginny's birthday- said Harry.

-And What is it if I can know it?- said Hermione.

-I'm gonna ask her if she wants to move in with me to Grimmaulds Place- confessed Harry with a smile on his face. Of course, he was happy about it but he was also scared because he didn't know if she'll said yes or no.

-That's great Harry!- said Hermione with enthusiasm.

-Yeah, but I'm not sure if she'll want- said Harry with a sad expression.

-Harry! How can you even think that? Of course she'll say yes. Trust me, I know it- and then Hermione smiled at Harry and he returned the smile.

-Thanks Hermione, you're right- answered Harry.

Meanwhile, Ron and Ginny were on the third floor sweeping the rooms. Ron was thinking about something wicked. Ginny noticed about it.

-Ron? What are you planning? I can see you concentrated face.- asked Ginny stoping cleaning the room.

-Well, Do you want to help me?- asked Ron.

-It depends on what you're planning but I suppose yeah, I'll help you.- said Ginny.

-Fine. I was planning a joke. Come here.- said Ron.

Both of them went to the room's window and they saw Harry and Hermione cleaning the outside part of the kitchen's window.

-You see them right? Concentrated- asked Ron.

-Yeah- said Ginny.

-So, I was planning to throw the dirty cleaning water to them- said Ron mischievously.

-Good one Ron- said Ginny and she gave him a high five.

After that, Ron picked up the bucket filled with dirty water and asked Ginny for help.

-At 3 okay?- asked Ginny. She nodded.

-1...2...3...NOW!- they threw the water and it fell onto their bodies.

-GUYS!!!!- shouted Harry and Hermione from the garden.

Ron and Ginny were laughing so hard upstairs. Harry and Hermione Gad And instantaneous plan. Hermione appeared herself on the room, took Ron And Ginny's hand and they appeared again on the garden. There Harry was waiting them with his wand up.

-Aguamenti!- shouted Harry.

A huge ball of water appeared on top of Ron and Ginny and then it splashed on the.

-HARRY!!!- yelled the siblings at unison.

The 4 of them spent the rest of the day playing with water because it was a hot afternoon.

Later, they had dinner with Molly and Arthur.
They talked about random things. After that, all of them went to their respective rooms. Ginny was on her PJ's, playing with Teddy on their bed. Teddy started crying because he couldn't fall asleep. Than, Ginny held him and started rocking him until he fell asleep. In that moment, Harry entered the room on his PJ's and he melt of love when he saw Ginny rocking Teddy. He felt incredibly good, He felt that the only things he needed were on this room.

-You two are the most important things in my life- said Harry softly.

-Awww, Thanks Harry. I couldn't live without you and Teddy. You two add the joy to my day- confessed Ginny.

-That's the same I feel- said Harry and then he kissed Ginny's forehead.

As Teddy was now asleep, Ginny put him down on his crib and layed down on their bed.

Harry thought that he would ask her about his surprise. It was the perfect moment.

-Gin?- asked Harry.

-Yeah?- said Ginny while turning to him.

-I was thinking...would you like to move into Grimmauld Place with me?- asked Harry nervously.

-I would love to!- answered Ginny.

-Wait..What? You want?- asked Harry incredulous.

-Of course I want to. But it has to be after my birthday- added Ginny.

-Whenever you want- said Harry softly.

They were both staring into each other's eyes. Harry loved those coffee brown eyes of her. And Ginny got lost on his beautiful emerald green eyes. Suddenly, Harry moved closer to her and they kissed passionately. Of course, Harry loved kissing her lips, he knows for sure that they're the only ones which he wants to kiss for the rest of his life.

———————————————————————

Hi!! Hope you all liked it.

It was only to introduce you to the next chapter.

I'm so sorry for not uploading daily but I have schoolwork so I'll write when I have spare time.

Bye 👋